Ok Day, Florida Idiots, Jumping Hondurans, Dangerous Drug

Hey there, I hope all of you are doing good on this Thursday!  So my day, I did not do much today, hung out with my friend and watched her kids while she had to go get a new tire put on her vehicle and made it to the gym before that.  Had a decent workout but had to cut it a little short for other reasons I'd rather not talk about.  I am very tired so I want to go on and get to it, didn't sleep well last night and I am already falling asleep with the laptop.  So let me get to it!

I don't usually do this but I feel for those idiots down in Florida, somebody really messed up.  It has been almost 10 days since the election and they are nowhere close to figuring out who the winner is and may take more than one week to get it all done.  First off, they would not have this problem if they could hire better people to do the elections.  Second, if they get rid of the polling machines and go back to the paper ballot then they wouldn't have as much trouble.  Just idiots, oh well, what can we do. 

Remember that caravan of migrants from Honduras and other countries, well they have made it to the southern American border and they were trying to cross by jumping the fence.  Luckily the Border Patrol people are very good at their jobs.  Anyway, here is an article on this; https://www.foxnews.com/world/about-a-dozen-members-of-migrant-caravan-arrested-for-trying-to-illegally-cross-us-border-source-says

Here is a local story and unfortunately it is a sad one.  Recently there have been quite a few people that had been supplied the drug K-2.  K-2 is very dangerous, from what I know about that stuff all you have to do is use it once, there really is no overdose with this.  The official word in Columbia is that they overdosed, you don't do that with this drug.  The way this drug is manufactured makes it that much more dangerous because every batch is different than the a different batch.  This stuff is very bad and I really hope none of my readers ever try this.  If you want a high then this is not the drug for you, a lot better options out there.  Here is an article about what is going on here; https://www.komu.com/news/police-raid-businesses-charge-man-in-connection-to-string-of-k2-overdoses

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care!





Comments

Popular Posts