Alright Day, The Last Jedi Criticism, Stupid People on Twitter, Dow Problems, Update

Hey everyone, I am back tonight.  Sorry that I took last night off but I had to finish my history blog as I was overdue on that and was tired by the time I put it up.  It is up on the site lifeinachairblog.wordpress.com or you can catch it on Facebook under History in a Chair.  I was not thinking how long a top ten list would take to write but I realize I either should not do one again or I should start earlier on it.  Oh well, it is done and I have learned.  Hope you day is going good, mine is going alright although I was really cold when I first woke up, not wanting to get out from under my covers and off my heated mattress pad.  But I did and it warmed up some today when the sun finally came out.  I did make it to the gym today and had a good workout, I talked with the trainer there about what I should do with my left shoulder as it is still hurting some.  Figured out some new moves I can do.  Always like to learn.  Then I did not do much, I picked up around the apartment and cleaned a chicken I had bought at the store so I have some meat for a few other things coming up.  So, that was my day pretty much, let me go on and get to it.

I know it is not a Star Wars Day but I want to talk a little Star Wars right now.  This was my biggest problem with The Last Jedi or TLJ.  The three lessons that Luke teaches to Rey are not consistant with Jedi philosphy so maybe the writer/s were confused or something here.  I am not going to go into it too much but a Youtuber I really like laid out a great video about it and he nails the subject.  So here is the vid; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udhcy-cxREk

Just noticed this on Twitter and wanted to say a few words, this was on my phone so I am unable to share it.  A law school, not sure where, is planning a three day walkout in response to the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh, saying that they do not recognize him as a real Supreme Court Judge.  I think it will be so hilarious if someones case makes it to the Supreme Court and they stand up and say, "I do not recognize Judge Kavanaugh and his vote".  That will create a real shit storm and I will laugh so hard when the case gets thrown out.

So, over the last few days the Dow Jones Industrial Average has been on a slide, quite a bit actually.  After posting record numbers earlier this year, it has now started a downward spiral and hopefully it is over really soon.  I know there are a lot of people that hate President Trump but he has done good things for the economy.  One thing is that the GDP is up, when he took office it was around percent and I believe now it is close to 4, that is a good thing no matter how you look at it.  All this cash is way over my head though so here is an article about the Dow; https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/10/11/stock-market-drop-continues/1598789002/

Update, I will be going to watch Venom this next weekend, more than likely unless it is nasty weather here.  My cousin has already seen it and told me it was good so I want to go check it out.  I wanted to wait a little while because this is not an actual Marvel Studios movie, it is a Sony production so I was not sure of the quality.  But I will be giving a review by next week if not this weekend.  Stay tuned.

Well, that is it for me tonight, kinda tired.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!











































Comments

Anonymous said…
I cann't under stand pepole any more and what they are thinking. So what Trump had an affair that is his and his wife problem. Bill , got a blow job ,that was a problem because teens said that was a safe way to have sex. To me that was wrong and what it did to teens. I'm sorry Steven Your blog was good today but I've got a UTI,so I'm not doing real good.

Popular Posts