Good Day, History Post Meant For Yesterday, MCU Rumors, Stop This Crap, Big Money Guys and Girls

Ok, first off, I wrote a good post last night but I accidently did not save it and when trying to copy it, the post vanished and I could not get it back.  So I will write a little extra tonight because of that, I had written a good history post and will try to write what I had already written.  Ok, now that that's over with, I hope you all are having a great hump day!  My day is good, I went and paid my bills today and found out about some new stuff.  Plus I was able to get my movantix filled and I could finally afford it, before the savings card was used on the medicine it was over $120 but after it cost just $20, so that was good.  I bought some cards today and did pretty good, some things I can move pretty easy. 

History post from yesterday.  I am going to talk about something I have not really wrote about recently, conspiracy theories.  This post has to deal with a "pamphlet" that was released over 100 years ago and was debunked in 1921, although there are people today that still believe it.  It was a work called The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.  For those that do not know of this it was a "pamphlet" that derided the Jewish people, calling them the roots of all evil and that they were conspiring to take over the world through things like the media and finance.  I keep calling this work a "pamphlet" because to me a pamphlet is something that is only a few pages but this was over 400 pages, which I think makes it a book and after 1921 it would be considered a work of fiction.  As most of us know, there are still people out there that still believe this piece of crap.  Of course Hitler loved this and made all children in Germany were required to read this before the school day starts and even had to remember parts and recite them in class.  You can easily search for this work online so you can read what is in it, if you are curious.  Have fun!

Marvel Day!  I am going to talk about some of the rumors that are going on with the MCU, I am not going to talk about things that are confirmed for anything.  Ok, the first one I will talk about is the introduction of Nova, one of the biggest cosmic figures in Marvel Comics, could be coming to the cinematic universe.  I would love to see this happen but since James Gunn had gotten fired by Disney I am not sure who would even take the reigns of the cosmic part of the MCU.  It has come out recently that Marvel will move forward with Gaurdians of the Galaxy 3 using the script of James Gunn and he had talked about adding him, so he could show up then.  I just wonder what version of Nova they would go with, especially since Xandar is now in rubble because of Thanos.  The second one is a rumor I had seen somewhere but not sure where, anyway it has to do with Silver Surfer and Galactus possibly showing up in Avengers 4.  The rumor states that is the main reason for the reshoots and it would be amazing to see those two done right.  As long as Galactus is not a fart cloud like he was in the Fox Fantastic Four movie.  I am sure they would find the perfect person to play Silver Surfer so I have no worries about that.  Also, I have heard that Eternity might show up, with some other big cosmic guys and girls.  No matter what happens going forward, I am more relaxed knowing that Marvel and Kevin Feige is behind the wheel.  Here is an article you can look at; https://dailysuperheroes.com/17-mcu-phase-4-rumors-that-we-hope-are-true/21049

Anytime I am out of the apartment and I here someone start talking about this whole Kavanaugh stuff, my eyes just glaze over and do not really listen.  This is probably because I have already made up my mind up about what is going on.  I think she doesn't know what she is doing, maybe something did happen all those years ago but she cannot recall anything.  From women I have talked to about this say that you remember everything that happens and what or who is around you.  So far she is unable to prove anything.  I think because she cannot bring any evidence to support her claim that this should be dropped and a vote for Kavanaugh should go ahead.  Just wanted to say that.

Ok, last topic for the night, college football coaches and their ridiculous salaries.  We have heard that these people earn a lot of money but this new list that came out is terrible, just terrible.  The highest paid college football coach this year is Nick Saban, now Saban is a great coach and his teams have had so much success since he came back to college football that it goes to show, sometimes college coaches should not go pro.  Anyway, he makes a cool $8.3 million a year, while the players who earn the school all that money make $0.  Now the kids do get student loans and can make a lot of money off of those, as long as they are smart with their money, most are not smart with the money, so they do get something but not even close to the coach.  I may have shown this map before but I think it is very relevant to what I'm talking about, the highest paid state employee in America, I will add it at the end.  This is just getting absurd and something should be done about it, because this is our money that is going to pay these people and I think our tax money should be used for better stuff than this.  So, here is that article and map, enjoy; https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2798919-nick-saban-urban-meyer-jim-harbaugh-lead-top-cfb-coaching-salaries-for-2018https://deadspin.com/infographic-is-your-states-highest-paid-employee-a-co-489635228

Well, that is it for me tonight all.  I hope every one of you has a wonderful night or day, take care!







































Comments

Popular Posts