Depressing Weather Day, Messed Up People, Kanye Visit, How I Really Feel, History Debunking

Hey everybody, hope your Friday is good.  My day went pretty well, nothing special but it was good.  Honestly, I have felt pretty damn sore for this day, probably mostly due to the weather, it has been very overcast here, kind of a slight rain coming down here and there.  Just not a fun day outside.  Plus it is really cold, high today is 46.  This cold front sort of just came out of no where.  Last week, the high was 95, no fun at all.  When I am in a lot of pain I also have a bad day according to my mood, been a little depressed but trying to keep it away.  Not doing too bad keeping the dark cloud away from me.  Well, let me get to it! 

The first thing I want to talk about is something I had heard on the radio, and I could not confirm it anywhere on the web, I did look for it.  A professor had said that to stop hurricanes from happening you should vote for democrats.  After looking for that I found other articles talking about similar things so I do think someone actually said this.  I did find an article that a professor said that Hurricane Michael was retribution for voting for conservatives.  No matter what this person is a complete idiot and I hope they are fired for these words.  Anyway, here is that article for you to decide what you want; http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/112876-Hurricane-victims-deserved-what-they-got-because-the-voted-for-climate-change-deniers

Ok, I have mentioned before that I am not a fan of President Donald Trump, I also am not a fan of Kanye West but what has happened to him since he met with the president recently.  I am really not a fan of Don Lemon on CNN, which I do not like CNN anyway.  I will add an article and not say a whole lot on this but I do want to say a few things.  First off, Kanye West is an American citizen so he can say what ever he wants, he is protected by the first amendment and if he is a big fan of President Trump, he can be.  Since he is a celebrity he was able to get a meeting with the President, which I am sure there are a lot of people that would like a meeting with that man.  Now the hate that is coming down on the Kanye right now from CNN and Don Lemon is horrible and I feel I can say that I hate Don Lemon now because of this.  If you remember, Kanye was one of the stars of the left when he said that George Bush hates black people after Hurricane Katrina.  This hate is just horrible and I hope Kanye sues Don Lemon and CNN for libel.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/don-lemon-slammed-calling-kanye-180440116.html

Ok, some of you may not think much of me after this but I hope you stick around, sometimes I can be an ass.  Here is my hot take for the day, it is about what happened in the panhandle of Florida.  I do not feel totally sorry for all those people that were affected by Hurricane Michael and that is because they either knew what they were getting into moving to an area that sometimes gets razed by hurricanes or they were ignorant to the threat, either way I do not feel sorry.  I do feel for the human suffering going on down there because these are human beings that have been affected by this storm, so far I have seen that there have been about 15 deaths due to Michael.  I do feel for those people and their families.  Mexico Beach, a small city that was hit head on is totally wiped off the map, there were homes that were ripped from where they were located and blown all over town.  If you thought this would never happen to you then you were just not thinking clearly for yourself and the people close to you.  Say what you want about me but that is how I feel.

A little history myth debunking.  I had heard someone say, on Twitter, that if Germany did just one thing differently then they would have won.  That is very erroneous and people should know that there was no way for Germany to win from the get go.  No matter what, the United States was always going to join the fight, there never was a chance for Germany to beat the Soviet Union and that was down to population.  The communist just had way more people they could throw at the problem of Germany.  Even if Pearl Harbor never happened, but it was always going to happen, the U.S. would have entered the war on the sides of Britain.  At that point we had a great relationship with the U.K. and would have done a lot to help them.  So please, don't let your friends think that if Germany did one thing right they would have won WWII, also the South never would have beaten the North in the Civil War. 

That's it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts