Church Going, Radicals Everywhere, My Conspiracy Theory

Hey everyone, I hope you all are great on this Sunday!  So my day, it has been alright so far, I am writing this around 2 pm.  Haven't done too much yet, I did go to church with my friend today, it was an alright time.  It was a "younger" church, they have a set up for a band and like to play music, plus they have t.v.'s at the front so people can follow along in the crowd.  So it was not what you would consider an old school church, not a stuffy room where someone tells you to think a certain way and if you don't then you are going to hell.  Unfortunately, that is the way a lot of churches operate, thinking only they know the true path.  My beliefs are that there is not a "true path" as every person is different so their path is theirs and no other persons path, unless they just want to follow like sheep to slaughter. Anyway, let me go on and get to the good stuff!

Let us not forget, there are radicals on both sides of the political spectrum, the right and left.  One of the recent radicals on the left is James Hodgkinson, who shot up a baseball field in Washington D.C. and he was a Bernie Sanders supporter.  Now for the right I will use a recent radical that has been caught for sending out mail bombs to democratic people, Cesar Sayoc.  So let us not belittle one side over the other saying that they have more radicals or their radicals are worse.  That argument does not add up, especially the "your radicals are worse than ours".  As that argument admits that you have radicals as well.  I have seen some on Twitter or Facebook talking about how Cesar is way worse but let me remind you, his bombs were never supposed to ignite and explode so he did not hurt anyone.  He did threaten people, that is true but he did not harm anyone but that doesn't make what he did excusable because he should get the full extent of the law because of his actions.  Same with James, I think he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Now it is true that James did shoot someone and tried to shoot more people but luckily never got the chance to hurt or kill others, even though that was his intent.  No matter what, let's just remember that we all need to stick together as we are all in this life together, even though we all think some different things.

I have said for awhile, as have a lot of conservative commentators, that this migrant caravan from Honduras is a staged ploy by democrats for the midterms, to try and boost their standing in the eyes of America.  Maybe that is a little too much conspiracy theory for me to take but there is something off about it to me.  Recently, the Mexican president had come out and asked the migrants to stay in Mexico instead of advancing to the American border.  He did this to try to save face since President Trump had come out and said that he would change or take away the money we give these countries, which I think we should not be giving out this money to other countries anyway.  He had tried to put the military out to stop these people but that did not work for very long.  But the United State of America Secretary of Defense, Jim Mattis, has come out and said he is sending resources down to the border with Mexico.  That should really scare those people moving north.  It is going to interesting to what happens in the next week or so, hopefully nothing too bad.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!




































Comments

Popular Posts