Sorry, this was to be yesterdays post

Hello everyone, I hope your Wednesday is going great!  My day has not been too bad I did sleep in quite a lot, I woke right at 9:00 today.  I was hoping to get up early today but that didn't work out and it probably had to do with me sleeping on the other side.  I have a queen size bed and figured it would feel good.  Ultimately it did, I did sleep well even though I did not get to sleep till after midnight.  Pretty late for me really but it felt good.  I will probably go to sleep a little early tonight though but not that early.  I didn't do anything exciting today, just usual stuff, I did make it to the gym though.  My workout was good, I did a few new things since I was able to tighten up my brakes, that helps with a lot of things at the gym.  So I did that and went by my cousins place to see how he is doing, he just had his 314th surgery last week.  I keep telling him they should have given him a shirt or something for his 300th, at least mark it with something worthwhile.  Well, time to get into it.

Yesterday was a History Day and I am going to write a short history post and then write something about Marvel.  So for my history blog, I wrote about events in history that should be made into movies and for my number one pick was a movie about Genghis Khan.  There have never been a good movie, at least that I have seen, about the great Khan.  There are so many good stories from his life that could be made into a trilogy of films.  Another great Mongolian at the time was his greatest general, Subotai, who was called many things but my favorite was the butcher of Europe.  Subotai won two wars at the same time while in Hungary.  That would make a great movie by itself.  Hopefully Hollywood wakes up, there are so many good history stories that could be made into movies.

So, Marvel Day.  There are so many theories going on about Avengers 4 and I am so pumped for this movie and I hope that a few of those theories become true.  One rumor that is making the rounds is that Avengers 4 is going to be around 3 hours, if that is true or even close to true, I would not mind at all if it is a little longer.  I will just have to remember to use a cath just before the movie starts.  As long as the story necessitates that the movie be that long then I see no reason why it would be up to 4 hours.  I think this movie will do what the first Avengers movie did and change the game.  I will love to sit in the theater longer to see a great movie so I cannot wait to see this. Here is the link to my blog; https://lifeinachairblog.wordpress.com/

Earlier today, President Trump signed a new opioid crisis prevention measure into law.  I will talk a little about this but will add the article at the end.  What this bill does is increase centers for abuse treatments and take a crack at trying to stop mail orders of opioids going through the mail system.  Now I think that first one is a no-brainer and should have been done long ago but I think the second one is going to be a lot harder to stop unless you start open every package that comes through the mail.  But I am sure they can figure it out.  Here is that article; https://www.foxnews.com/health/trump-signs-bipartisan-opioid-bill-aimed-at-curbing-national-crisis

Some of you may know about these things, Bird scooters.  I am not a fan of them, not just because I cannot use them but that I think they are ugly for the city.  Well I guess the City of Columbia has signed a new deal with the company that puts out these scooters.  I will add the article I noticed this in for you to read.  Only thing I really know is that they cost a lot to use, $1 for 1 mile, I know that Uber only charges .28 cents a mile but I guess these college kids don't really care about money, since in most cases these kids are using mom and dads money.  I seen one of the stupidest acts of someone using those scooters, this was right as the sun went down so it was getting pretty dark out, a guy was using one going down Stadium, which is one of the larger streets in Columbia, and I thought to myself, this guy is probably on something and that's a good way to get killed when it's getting darker out.  You have no protection on a scooter, these dumb college kids go downtown to get drunk and then ride those scooters home, that is another good way to get hurt.  But anyway, here is that article; https://www.abc17news.com/news/columbia-bird-come-to-working-agreement/820832359

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!





























Comments

Popular Posts