Busy Day, Caravan of Lazy People?, Bad Local People, Stupid Hilary Clinton

Hey there all, I hope your Thursday is going great!  My day has been, kinda busy.  I had an interview this morning at Hy-Vee, then after talking to a nurse and doctor at Hy-Vee Quick Care, I went to the ER with pain in the hinge of my jaw which I believed was TMJ but turned out to be something else.  Now I cannot remember the name of the muscle but it runs from your jaw down to your collarbone and the doc just thought that was inflamed and having spasms.  I guess we will see.  Also, just like since Saturday last week, I am a little down.  It happens and is just one of those things I have to deal with.  I did some babysitting for a little over an hour today, it was fun, not real bad or anything.  So, let me get onto it!

As some of you may have heard, there is a huge caravan of people moving north from Central America to reach the United States and President Trump is really pissed about this.  The number of humans moving north is something around 3,000 but I think it may be a little more because there are people that join just as the caravan is going through there country.  What I am curious about, if these people that are leaving Honduras why did they not try to overthrow their leaders and install new ones instead of go to another country and ruin it?  Because that is what they did in the old days.  Are these people lazy?  You tell me, I'd like to know what you all think of it and if you want we can talk about this.  Here is an article about it so you can figure it out yourselves; https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/world/americas/trump-migrant-caravan.html

Here is something local that happened and I am not going to say a whole lot on it because I don't want to cuss worse than a sailor on here.  This so called "man" is the worst of human-kind and should be put down.  Here is the article so you can see what happened; https://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/local/columbia-man-jailed-after-allegedly-choking-threatening-woman/article_e1f334fe-d2df-11e8-b69e-5708416b9e89.html

This is something that came out recently from an interview with Hilary Clinton, where she was asked if it was an abuse of power for what her husband did in the Oval Office and she said it was not.  I am not totally sure the reason she gave for that because I stopped listening to bitch at her because she is such a hypocrite.  Now, the woman who helped found the #MeToo movement has come out and said it was 'tragic' of Hilary to say that.  I won't talk a whole lot about it but I will put that article here for you all to read; https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/10/18/hillary-clinton-monica-lewinsky-metoo-founder/1680674002/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a fantastic night or day, take care!
















Comments

Popular Posts