Decent Day, The Mandalorian, Fake Native American, Drug Makers Revealed, Stupid Lawyer

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great on this Monday!  My day has been alright, I watched those two kids again today for awhile.  I had to take the older one to preschool but keep the younger one for awhile longer.  It was not bad, I did have a little trouble putting the youngest in his car seat though cause I had to stand up to get him all buckled up.  But I made it, everything is fine.  So, let me go on and get to it, pretty tired today.

So the big news when it comes to Star War right now is about The Mandalorian, the first live action Star Wars show.  From everything I have seen or read or whatever, I think this looks great.  There are some great directors taking over some of the episodes so this will be a lot of fun.  From some of the shots we have seen it looks to be like an old west movie, a man walking the planet, but in this case it is planets.  Another shot we have seen recently is the rifle that Boba Fett used in the Christmas Special back in the 80's.  So I think this will be good and I cannot wait for it.

This whole Elizabeth Warren ancestry thing is just horrible and I am glad thing have been cleared up, but she still claims to be Native American.  Her DNA test she took revealed that she was over 10 generations removed from any North American Indian heritage.  A few different Indian nations refute her claim, I think she should be discredited.  It appears that the story she grew up with was a big fat lie and I think she should have to live the shame of such but she is just too stupid to realize it.  Anyway, here is an article that you can read about this issue; https://www.nationalreview.com/news/boston-globe-inflates-elizabeth-warrens-native-american-ancestry/

Here is something that might make some peoples day.  The Feds have put forth an effort to get the drug makers to put their prices in ads on television.  This would be ground breaking really, people are going to see how expensive most drugs are and I think it will be funny, I cannot wait to see.  Here is an article you can read and decide for yourselves; https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2018/10/15/health-human-services-alex-azar-phrma-drugmaker-drug-price-ads/1649758002/

Last thing I'll talk about, something I think is pretty funny.  Stormy Daniels had a defamation suit against the President and a judge just threw it out, I'm not sure about the reason why exactly but I think it is funny that the idiot who is her lawyer already lost one to the President.  He thinks he can actually run for president, he is way under qualified, President Trump was under qualified but not to this idiots level.  Here is that article; https://www.npr.org/2018/10/15/657653080/federal-judge-rules-in-favor-of-trump-in-stormy-daniels-defamation-lawsuit

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!






















Comments

Popular Posts