Boring Day, Thoughts on Star Wars Future, Short Blog Post Today

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are great today!  My day has been pretty good, I didn't do a whole lot, I didn't even go to the gym today.  I stayed in and did some work on my history blog and I hope to be done sometime tomorrow with it.  I am writing about history events that should be made into movies, a lot of times people will pick a war to be brought to film because with wars we have nice delineated things like for sure start dates and end dates and most what happened during that war.  I am picking some wars but I am going to try to find obscure events that should be made into a movie on the big screen.  So I am hoping that this will be finished tomorrow.  So, let me go on and get into it!

Star Wars Day!  Just one thing I would like to talk about when it comes to Star Wars right now and it concerns the future of the franchise. Ok, we all should know that Episode IX is the culmination of the original trilogy which started in 1977 with the first Star Wars.  Now, the trilogies have not followed any sort of chronological order and I think that is the signature of this cinematic universe.  We also know that Disney bought this franchise to make money, even if they have made their initial $4 billion, they are still going to want to continue on this story.  What I think is, after Episode IX I think a break is in order, not a 5 or 6 year hiatus from the movies but at least a 2 to three year gap because I think that will make the fans way more thirsty for more from a galaxy far, far away.  Now what they do after IX, I do not care but I think it would be a great idea to continue on with the story of Rey and a new Jedi Order but I would also like to see something from before the the battle of Yavin, which is like BC and AD in Star Wars, it is how years are kept in record.  So bottom line, I am excited for the future of Star Wars, no matter who is at the helm, that is in regards to Kathleen Kennedy signing a deal to stay with Lucasfilm for another 3 years.  But I will not let the news of her possibly staying to dampen my mood about Star Wars.

I am sorry everyone but this is going to be short tonight, I still am having some trouble with my sleep schedule, I'll get it fixed soon and I promise I will write more tomorrow.  Anyway, I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts