Alright Day, Senate Vote Tomorrow, Rightful King or Queen, Good Jobs Numbers, Typhus Abound

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing great!  My day has gone good, nothing great happened today although my parents did come to town today, always good seeing them.  I did a few rides today and I did my first Uber Eats ride yesterday, the first part was easy, going to pick up the food but it took a few for me to find what to do to get it to the person.  Overall it was alright and I guess I'll do it again.  I skipped out of the gym today, a lot had to do with how my legs were feeling and that I needed to be close to a bathroom all the time.  Just feeling like I need to go a lot, plus I just got my movantix refilled yesterday and that stuff does work a little good sometimes, but that is the reason for the med.  Well, let me go on and get into it!

I did not watch it but I did hear that the Kavanaugh vote will go ahead tomorrow.  Guess there wasn't anything damning in that FBI report after all.  One thing that was funny with that was the FBI only made one copy and the democrats were losing their collective shit over it, even though there is a Senate rule that only one copy should be made of investigations of this magnitude.  The reason why they were so upset is because the left wanted to leak it to the press like they do everything.  So I thought that was funny.  Anyway, the vote is set to go forward tomorrow and from what I have seen or heard, it looks like he will go through and become a Supreme Court justice.  Now the left will have to find something else to bitch about.

Something really cool happened in Sweden recently, an 8 year old girl pulled a sword from a lake there, so that means she is the rightful king.  I will add an article, something fun for you to read instead of all this bickering.  At least that is how I thought the legend always went, if you pulled a sword from the lake then your are King, or Queen in her case.  Apparently it is a pre-Viking age sword and holds a lot of clues that have not been found before.  I think this is really neat, I always wanted to find something like that but I do not live in an area where stuff like that could be found, oh well.  That's awesome for her and a memory she will be able to have forever.  Here is that article; https://www.history.com/news/girl-sword-lake-pre-viking-era

Here is something else good that I will report on, unemployment falls to lowest levels since 1969, which is always good news.  I imagine that former president Obama will take this as one of his success stories and not put it where it belongs, at the feet of the sitting President of the United States of America.  He just cannot leave well enough alone.  Those are my thoughts on it, it is a good news story, so I will let you read the article I found about it; https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/05/business/economy/jobs-report.html

Sorry but I will end this blog post on a downer but it appears to be a new bug coming into the country to Los Angles, Typhus.  Now I am not too familair with Typhus but I do know that this can be deadly if you do not get medical help right away, so I would advise you do that of course.  They are saying that Typhus is getting to epidemic levels in certain parts of California but of course this could easily spread out of the state so be careful.  Here is an article I had found about this issue; https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/typhus-reaches-epidemic-levels-parts-los-angeles-area-n917271

Well guys, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!


























Comments

Popular Posts