Good Day, The Mandalorian, No Black Hole

Hey everybody, hope your Monday is going well also!  My day is good, I made it to the gym today and had a good workout, although I did cut it a little short because my left shoulder was aching pretty bad, think I am going to get some KT tape, it's like tension tape.  I think it might help, what can I lose by using it.  Did not do much else today, I have been working on my history blog and will probably be done with it sometime tomorrow then it will be up on the website, lifeinachairblog.wordpress.com.  Well, let's get into it.

Star Wars Day!  One of the biggest things coming out of Star Wars is The Mandalorian, a short teaser came out recently and I will add that video at the end.  The Madalorian is produced by Jon Favreau and takes place after the fall of the Empire.  Dave Filoni is also on this project and is directing the first episode, he is also an executive producer for this.  My biggest question is, who is the title character, is it someone we have met before, is it a male or female?  So many questions.  Well, here is the video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5vNA3I6uI8

Just like a few years back, people are afraid that the Large Hadron Collider will create a black hole to destroy the planet.  People just need something to worry about I guess.  If you have read any facts about the LHC, then you will know that it cannot create enough energy to create a black hole.  The energy required to create a black hole is way more than what can be created in the LHC.  So no need to worry about this happening.  At least not for a very long time.

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts