Pretty Good Day, Episode IX Rumors, Stupid Scooters

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great today!  Well my day was pretty good, I made it to the gym and did a good quick workout that lasted about 25 minutes and then I had to watch those kids again.  I mostly watched the young one while the older kid was at preschool, I did go pick him up at 3:30 pm.  They were good for the most part, I took the one year old on my lap and went to go check the mail.  It was a really nice day out here today, I think the high was in the low 70's and it is supposed to be just as nice tomorrow and for Halloween.  It is never fun when it rains on Halloween and it almost always seems to rain that day but I think we are clear of rain this year.  So hopefully the kids will stay dry.  I probably will not be here and if I am I might go to sleep early since I am not handing out candy to anyone, the bad thing about that is that my light outside stays on all the time after the sun goes down.  So I am unable to shut it off, which kind of sucks for a few different reasons.  Anyway, let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  We, as Star Wars fans, are always looking for leaks that could be true, it has become an industry unto itself.  One rumor that came out recently was that there is going to be a mole in the fist order and it will probably be General Hux.  I like that twist and think there is so much that Lucasfilm can do with that.  There is a rumor out there that has been know for awhile now because of a comic that came out a few years ago.  I'm going to break this down and I am probably going to miss out on a lot here but stay with me.  Before Poe was born, his parents were friends with Luke Skywalker and their good friend had given a force tree or a uneti tree and planted it on their property.  Now there talks that Poe might be force sensitive because of this tree and being born so close to it.  It is a little flimsy but I do not know everything about these trees but I think this would be a great twist moving forward.  So I guess we will find out what is true and what is not next year.  Here is an article with a lot of different rumors about Episode IX; https://www.looper.com/126080/star-wars-episode-9-rumors-spoilers/

One quick thing I wanted to talk about, those stupid Bird scooters in town.  They are so annoying and I am suprised that no person has been hurt or killed on one yet.  These college kids are sometimes not the brightest and they get drunk downtown at the bars and then ride those home, why shouldn't they get a DWI or something since those are motorized vehicles, they might not go very fast but they do have a motor.  That was the reason why, when I was in college here, I asked a police officer about me rolling home drunk and she said that I was fine as long at I did not veer into traffic and cause problems, but I was alright since my mode of transport was not motorized and that started me asking more questions.  She said that if someone was on something that was very slow but motorized and they were drunk then they should get a ticket of a DWI or DUI or something like that.  It doesn't seem to happen here because nobody wants to piss off the college kids.  So I guess we will see how this stuff happens.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts