Little Mess Up, Another Una-Bomber?, Daredevil S3 Spoiler Review, About Time

Hello all, I hope I get this right today, I forgot to title my post yesterday so this is the Thursday post.  I hope all of you are having a great Thursday!  My day hasn't been bad, I took the day off from the gym, rest days are just as important when working out.  I woke up a little earlier today than yesterday, I got up at 8 am and sleeping on the other side of the bed has done really good for me so I think I will continue it tonight.  Feel like I sleep just a bit better on that side.  So anyway, I am going to go on and get to the good stuff!

I want to quell everyone's fears about these "mail bombs".  They were never intended to go "boom" or hurt anyone.  It almost seems like the left was trying to pin something on "crazy Trump supporters" and the media is trying now to pin the so called bombs on President Trump.  If that is the case then should president's Reagan, Bush 41 and Clinton be blamed for the Una-bomber?  No, he should not, this was done by someone who needs help, these were never wired up, they did not have a detonator to cause any problems.  The "bombs" look like something you would see a 7 or 8 year old make because that is what they seen on a cartoon.  I was suprised that these did not have ACME on them, ACME was the company that gave the coyote all those weapons to get rid of the roadrunner because they looked so horrible.  I am sure that real bomb makers are having a good laugh about this.  So please, do not worry about this case please.

Ok, first there are SPOILERS AHEAD, proceed with your own risk.  I have just finished up with Daredevil Season 3 and I have to say that this was great!  Kingpin is the best villain of the whole of the MCU.  The final scene to the show was great and shows what they are working for on the sequel.  I felt a little bit of 'letdown' knowing that Fisk will no longer be a risk to Daredevil, just because he is such a great villain.  I think Kingpin was so great because of the actor portraying him, Vincent D'Onofrio, the only thing I wish was that he was shown as a little bit bigger.  Kingpin was always going to be a hard person to put to a live action show because he is supposed to be so huge but I think Mr. D'Onofrio did a wonderful job.  It looks like, according to the final scene, that we will be getting comic accurate Bullseye in the next season.  But I wonder if Daredevil will stay at Netflix or just go on over to the Disney streaming service next year, Netflix already canceled Luke Cage and Iron Fist, ruining a chance for a Hero's for Hire crossover, I think that would be great.  But, I definitly suggest you watch this on Netflix, binge if you want or only do a few episodes at a time but please, if you are a Marvel fan and liked Daredevil before on Netflix then check this out.

This next story is surprising that it hasn't happened already, the man is basically a God in his realm but Disney is finally giving Kevin Feige an award, the Creative Visionary Award.  I won't write a whole lot about this as I will attach an article at the end that speaks about this but it is well deserved, this man has done great things with comic book characters that were almost unknown to people, sometimes even comic book fans.  I think one of his greatest feats is giving us Guardians of the Galaxy, a group of characters that were relatively unknowns among fans of the comic books.  As a kid I had heard about them but never were able to read any of their titles, since we did not get them were I lived.  He made us care about them even before we knew much about them and for that he should get an award, he deserves most all awards though, great job sir!  Here is that article; https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10/25/marvel-studios-kevin-feige-creative-visionary-award/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really do hope that every single one of you have a great day or night, take care!






















Comments

Popular Posts