Good Day, DareDevil Season 3 Mid-Season Thoughts, Stopping the Train

Hello guys, I hope you all are great!  Sorry about not posting last night, I was binge watching Daredevil Season 3, which first came out yesterday and what I have watched so far is really good.  I will write a full review on it when I am done.  I am now on episode 5 so I will give a mid-season thoughts in my first bit here today.  My day has been good, got my pain meds filled and it has done great taking away my pain for the day.  I woke up pretty early and could not get back to sleep so I decided to stay up.  When I woke up I had this new pain, felt like someone was shooting me over and over again with a pellet gun in my left shoulder blade.  Oh well, it doesn't hurt much at all right now.  I did make it to the gym today and tried a few new things out like the battle ropes, those were really tough to do.  I like trying different things.  So anyway, let me get into it!

Daredevil Season 3 mid-season thoughts.  I was not the biggest Daredevil fan when I was younger but seeing him on screen through Netflix has been just awesome.  I always new that he was one of the greatest fighters in the Marvel Universe, he could even best people like Captain America and Daredevil does not have any special abilities except for that he is blind.  There is so much going on in his head at any given time, almost like too much data being processed on a small computer.  They did get a fully sighted man to play the character but he does a great job of portraying a blind person, of course he slips up a few things here and there but overall it is a fantastic performance.  Also, I think Wilson Fisk, AKA The Kingpin, is one of, if not the best villains in the MCU at the time.  I think it is a great series from what I have seen so far and highly recommend it.

So it seems like the threats that our president put out there about this caravan of migrants actually worked and Mexico is doing something about it.  They stopped the traveling migrants at the bridge connecting Guatemala and Mexico border.  Earlier this week, President Trump stood up and said that if those countries had let them get to the American border then he would cut off all aid given to those countries.  Personally, I think we as America, should cut off a lot of countries, especially those that are not allies like Pakistan.  Anyway, here is an article about the migrants; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hundreds-of-migrants-u-s-bound-caravan-cross-mexico-guatemala-border-2018-10-20/

Well, that's all I have for tonight, I will be back on Monday.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts