Really Rainy Day, History Stories, Hopefully Not Nazis

Hey guys, I really needed that 3 day weekend.  Sorry but I will try to make it up to you guys.  The big thing that happened today was that it rained like crazy here today.  It came down so hard for awhile that it was raining sideways.  I had to get out today because I had an appointment with my pain guy, when I was standing up to transfer into the van my shoes got soaked because there was just so much water everywhere.  Plus we had to drive a little slower because having my wipers on as high as they go was not enough.  But we really needed it, I can't wait to see how much we got today.  Also, I wanted to let you all know that I am putting my history blog on hold until we get some things worked out with it.  It just isn't posting right, not a big deal.  So anyway, let me get into it.

Happy History Day everyone!  I am going to talk about a few different kind of funny events in history.  The first one; in 1895 there were two vehicles that were owned in the state of Ohio.  Not long after that happened, they wrecked into each other.  I guess it is true what they say, when there is just two of something they will meet like magnets.  Second one; during the first Opium War between Britain and China the Chinese were desperate enough to lite monkeys on fire and catapult them at the British.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.  Third; in one of the most weird spy events in American history.  Once, the CIA tried to wire up a cat to listen in on some Russian diplomats.  The Cold War was a time of hilarity when it came to coming up with new ways to spy on each other.  The cat was hooked up with a wire and an antenna, this was actually a smart cat because as soon as the cat was set free to see how it would perform it ran straight into traffic to kill itself mercilessly.  That cat had been through some stuff.

A recent thing I would like to talk about is about Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her getting asked to leave a restaurant because she worked for President Trump.  This was a terrible incident.  Let me tell you about a historical event that was in the same context.  Back in 1932, when Germany adopted the Nuremberg Laws, they stopped serving Jewish people in restaurants or pretty much anywhere, the Jews had to even shut down their businesses.  So I guess now we are going to be asked before we order if we are conservative or liberal.  That is so wrong and then that crazy lady Maxine Waters, I did not even like to capitalize her name, had instructed her supporters to disrupt the private times of anyone that works for the President, is a supporter of the President.  This is wrong on so many levels and even her fellow liberals came out to condemn her for saying this.  I, for one, does not want this country to lean into being a country of Nazis.  So please, let us not stoop to her level.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a fantastic day or night.
























Comments

Popular Posts