Good Day, Bad Women, Top Rank

Hey guys, hope you all are great!  Not going to write a whole bunch but did want to put something up tonight.  My day has been good but that sun got me again and wore me out. Gonna watch staying out in the sun more closely, seems like that happens more than it used to.  Probably just getting old.  Otherwise my day has been good.  So let me get into the things I want to talk about today.

Still no outrage by these groups of females for what a few are doing to hurt their names.  I am talking about women that just come out to say that they were sexually assaulted by a man to get money or whatever else they want from him.  Almost makes it scary to date anymore.  Another story of weird behavior out in California, a woman cons men to meet her on a dating site and then accuses them of some sort of assault.  Why isn't there hatred or outrage about acts like this, it kind of diminishes your movement if there are people out there doing things like this.  But I guess they don't care since the women doing these heinous acts is not a celebrity, you have to be in that club to matter I guess.  I am not even going to say the females name that is associated with this cruelty because I do not want to give her any more publicity than she has already gotten.  Show some spine ladies, come on.  This is one reason why guys like me cannot get behind you because shit like this gets pulled and you stay silent because she isn't in your little club.  Almost makes me want to stop watching movies with women in them that are part of this so called movement.

I did a lot of reading in my downtime today about American generals, specifically about the rank of General of the Armies of the United States.  That is a rank that is not really used anymore but I think it should have been in the early 1990's for Coin Powell but he was denied by President Clinton on politically grounds because Powell might try to run for office and this would give him a huge leg up.  Sometimes I really hate politics.  Actually, it's most of the time.  This rank has only been held by two people in the history of this great country, General Douglas MacArthur and President George Washington.  Washington was given the award posthumously in 1976 and MacArthur was given this title in 1955.  There were other men that were worthy of the rank but were not given it for whatever reason, I am not going to get into that now but I am sure you can understand what reasons it was.  Hopefully we have someone that can achieve that rank soon.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts