Another Slow Day, Ant-Man Movie, Clinton in the Clink?

Hey everyone, I hope all of you are doing great today!  So, my day, it has been boring but alright, since everyday you are alive is a small blessing in itself.  Thought I would write something a little more upbeat.  I decided to get up and go Uber today but of course I did not get any ride requests today, the Show Me State Games is going on and I thought I might get a few rides but I guess not.  I might try again tomorrow.  This time I am thinking about using a different strategy and go to a nearby town that is basically a big truck stop to see if I can find any rides.  For sure would not go there after dark.  I also filled out the paperwork that the SSA sent me to make sure I am still disabled, all they really needed was a picture of me to figure that out but I got it done.  As soon as I get my friend to sign it as a witness I can send it in.  At least that is done.  Let me get into it!

Marvel Day!  So what to talk about?  The next Marvel movie to come out is the new Ant Man called Ant Man and the Wasp on July 6th.  This movie takes place a little after Captain America: Civil War so if you do watch it you will not hear anything about Thanos or the Infinity Gauntlet.  This shows that Paul Rudd's character, Scott Lang AKA Ant-Man, is on house arrest for his actions during Civil War because it was too hard on him and his daughter so he made a little deal.  Nothing like ratting out Captain America or anything but enough for him to see his little girl.  After this movie there is a little bit of a drought with Marvel films until next year with Captain Marvel.  I am looking forward to this movie because I was a fan of the first one, it was a surprise hit, especially over in China where it made serious money.  Like usual, after watching the movie I will write a review on it. 

Here is something I would like to talk about, that corrupt female Hilary Clinton, so glad she isn't our president because I would have thought seriously about moving.  So, do you all remember that guy named Andrew McCabe?  He was the deputy director of the FBI after Comey was fired and was fired from his post just a few days before he was to get his full pension.  Now personally, I do not have any sympathies for him.  You may think that is harsh but I am sure he will have plenty of opportunities to make money once he was retired from public service.  There are so many jobs out there looking for people of his ilk, that have worked in the FBI, and they make a lot more bank than a public defender, so don't feel too bad for the guy.  I am not going to talk about why he was fired or anything like that, I am going to speak on the recent news of him wanting immunity for testimony on the Clinton email probe but he says that he did nothing wrong.  So why do you need immunity then?  When someone seeks that or pleads the fifth, it feels to me like they did something wrong.  Otherwise, why wouldn't you just tell the truth?  I don't really trust this guy, he seems like a sleazy type person, like he really did something wrong.  But I do want to nail Hilary Clinton, so there is that.  If this is to really put her up in cuffs then I say give the asshole what he wants but if he does not have the goods then he should get in trouble if he did anything wrong.  I just would really like to see her pay for what she did because if it was one of us that did half the things she did, we would be thrown in prison and would not get any sympathy from the government since we are just the silent majority, law abiding citizens.

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a fabulous day or night, take care!



















Comments

Popular Posts