Hard Partying Weekend, Star Wars Stuff, Manufactured Outrage

Hey there everyone, hope you all are great! Well, I will start off telling you about my weekend, Saturday was pretty uneventful but then I went to my cousins around 4 and things turned different.  Now, I have not drank alcohol for almost 2 years, that night I drank a 12 pack by myself.  So Sunday was pretty rough for me.  I ended up going to the ER on Sunday because I had a lot of dehydration, I was not able to keep even a sip of water down.  I was there for about 4 hours, I'm a lot better now though.  Today, I had two doc appointments and figured some stuff out so they were pretty productive.  I am taking Movantix now because of OIC or Opioid Induced Constipation, it's for people that take chronic opioids, so I am a guy that really needs that.  So anyway, let me get to it.

Star Wars Day!  So I will be linking an article that talks about a few different rumors surrounding Star Wars at this time.  The first one is one I have talked about already, is Kathleen Kennedy leaving Lucasfilm?  After thinking about it, I think she should stay, mostly because she is the one directing this franchise and George Lucas came out to say what he would have made for Episodes VII-IX.  His rendition of what he would have made didn't sound very good.  He wanted to explore the concept of midi-chlorians, not sure if I spelled that correct, basically these were introduced in Episode I.  One thing I did like was that he would have also focused on the Whills, they were basically the essence of the Force, so I think this would have been good.  Guess we will never know now.  Anyway, here is that article; Star Wars Stuff

I'm going to talk a little about something I have already talked about, the fake crisis at the southern border.  All of the cries have been manufactured by the left, not remembering what President Obama did while he was in the White House.  I will have an article from the New York Magazine and others at the end of this writing.  The article, from January 29th, 2016, says that the Obama administration had given kids over to human traffickers and they were put into basic slavery.  Bottom line on this, you need to understand American laws.  At least now we are prosecuting people that do try to come over the border illegally, the last administration did not want to prosecute and instead just settled the minors that came over somewhere in America.  Now, we have laws to prosecute people over the age of 18, not under that so that puts the kids in a weird gray area and what is actually being done now is the kids are sent to people that they know in the country.  Also, international law states that if you are fleeing your country of origin because of poverty and gang violence, the first country you set foot in then you are given asylum there.  So, those children were fleeing countries like El Salvador, Guatemala, the first country they set foot in was Mexico.  After setting foot in Mexico they had asylum but they wanted to travel to America.  So, in the end, President Trump is only working with the laws that are out there, Congress needs to act to create a new immigration law.  Here is that article; January 29th, 2016

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!
























Comments

Popular Posts