Alright Day, Problem With Lucasfilm?, What is IHOB?, Lebron is Moving

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are great today!  So my day, it has not been too bad, I wrote a good post for my history blog and I hope some of you all go read it.  The URL is historyinachair.com.  I really need to promote that blog better, before I can monetize it.  I am on a group in Facebook that is called Bloggers Promotion so that should help.  I mostly worked on that all day, my friend came by today and we hungout for awhile, that was nice, of course she brought her kids and I like seeing them when I can.  We were going to go to the pool here but time was an issue so we planned on going another day.  I did push up to the office, that is getting a little easier now than it was at first.  But anyway, let me get into it.

Star Wars Day!  I am going to actually talk about something that has been in the back of my mind lately and it has been brought to my attention a little more by my cousin, the Kathleen Kennedy problem with Star Wars.  Kathleen Kennedy has shown, since taking the reins of Lucasfilm, to push an agenda, which is not uncommon and her agenda has to deal with putting a female in the lead for everything Star Wars.  Also, some of the other decisions she has made have not been too great, like making Solo instead of another strong character like Yoda, Kenobi or even Mace Windu.  As I have said before, I thought there were plenty of other Star Wars stories that needed to be made before an origin of Han Solo.  Here is my list, this may be a little different than what I have written before;
1.  A Yoda origin story
2. Kenobi story set between episodes 3 and 4
3. Origin of the Jedi or Sith
4. New character from the EU named Revan
5. Luke Skywalker between either 4 and 5 or 5 and 6
My point here is that there are a lot of other choices to choose from besides the Solo movie.  Even though I did think Solo was done pretty well but it just did not really feel like a Star Wars movie.  Let me know what you all think.

I understand that people get passionate about certain things and I really do not care, that's fine.  But I cannot believe about people really upset about the name change for Ihop, changing to Ihob.  It really took some a long time to figure out what the b stood for, but it has been announced that it stands for is burgers.  Which is usually not their thing but I support the change.  They do have some good burgers but I like the pancakes a lot more.  It doesn't matter to me what the name is as long as the food does not change.  Here is an article on the subject; Ihop Burgers.

Now one of the big talks this NBA offseason is, where will Lebron James play next year?  Personally I could care less because I am not a fan of his but I understand how big this is.  Any team he goes to will be immediately better.  I would like to see him go to a team that really could use his help because wherever he signs, others will want to go play with James.  I would like to see him go to Minnesota or Philly, I would like to see him play with some good young talent like Ben Simmons.  No matter who gets him, it will be fun to watch what happens.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!


Comments

Popular Posts