Hot Day, Incredibles 2 Short Review, Run-Away Letter

Hey guys, hope you all are doing great!  First off, it has been a very long day and I am very tired so this will be pretty short.  I did go watch the Incredibles 2 today and will write a short review of what I thought of the movie.  That sun really takes it out of me, I feel drained.  I need to hurry this up, so let me get to it.

Incredibles 2!  My initial thoughts on it while leaving the theater, it was a good movie but not as good as the first one.  It is very entertaining and you will laugh quite a bit here but the story was just lacking something, maybe I am trying to think of cohesion or something like that.  Don't get me wrong, the story was good but I thought it could have stayed on point more.  As I said, there were plenty of laughs, and of course they come from the baby as its powers manifest and all sorts of chaos breaks out at home.  I won't spoil it but it was a lot of fun, a good see, especially if you have kids.

I guess back in 2004 someone stole an authentic letter from Christopher Columbus from the Vatican with a forgery and then the real letter was found in Atlanta recently.  Strange that, it had to have been a good forgery to fool people at the Vatican.  If it was found to be a fake at the Vatican then then they did a great job on keeping that hushed up because I have never heard about it.  If the Vatican knew about that I am sure they would not want that out there.  But I want to know what it said, maybe tomorrow or sometime I will do some more digging on that front.  The real letter was returned to the Vatican in a ceremony.  Also, they have no idea who or how it was stolen, something I would look into.  Glad it's back where it was supposed to be.  Here is the article I read; Letter article

Sorry for the shorter post today, just tired like I said.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts