Rainy Day, Sad News, Solstice Day!

Hey everyone, I hope things are going great for you all today.  My day hasn't been that bad, at least the weather was nice pretty much all day.  I think the high was 76 or so today and we have actually gotten some rain lately.  I did Uber for awhile today but did not get any rides, just so slow this time of year, the students really help the town out.  I know that the bars are hit hard in the summer time since most of the students were gone but they make their money up during football season.  Cannot wait for that to start up, next month is training camps.  Tired of NBA nonsense stuff about Lebron.  Anyway, think I should go on and get to it.

 Some very sad news for Star Wars fans but Disney has put all A Star Wars movies on hold for right now, probably because of the whole Solo tragedy.  I personally thought that Solo was a good movie, but since I am not a big film critic, that didn't matter to the powers that be. It only applies to the stand alone movies such as the planned Boba Fett film and the Kenobi film.  It does not apply to the Rian Johnson trilogy or the stuff the Game of Thrones writers were working on.  It is, as they say in the video I will clip on, a war crime.  Also, they will go ahead with the Resistance television show.  Of course Episode IX is still happening, since that is a saga film.  It also makes me think that Kathleen Kennedy, the head of Lucasfilm, will be gone once that next one comes out, so probably early 2020 or so.  Here is that video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toilP7sd-8

I hope everyone had a good Solstice Day!  It is the longest day of the year, after today, in the northern hemishere the days will get just a little shorter every day until the Winter Solstice.  It is a big celebration around the world, millions of people take part in festivities.  I hope you all did something fun today, even if it was just relaxing a little, you deserve it.  In a few days it will be back into the 90's here, I did like that the humidity left and we got some rain. 

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts