Alright Day, Ant-Man Must See, University Running Out of Room?, Immigrant Kid Issue

Hey guys, sorry about not writing last night, I was pretty wore out.  My day today has not been bad, this heat is killing me anymore.  5 years ago I would have said, 'this isn't too hot'.  Now I say, 'thank God for air conditioning'.  Oh well, I am sure I will be fine.  Let me get to it.

Here is my Marvel talk I would have posted last night.  The upcoming MCU movie is Ant-man and the Wasp and is a very important movie before Avengers 4.  Since there is some tech that is being shown in Ant-man and the Wasp that will be central in Avengers 4, you would really need to go watch Ant-man first before watching Avengers 4.  The tech that is so important is being able to go into the quantum realm, it is called the quantum realm because microverse, which is a Marvel thing but is actually owned by Hasbro to be able to use in a movie.  So the other big news for Marvel and Disney right now is that Comcast has upped it's bid for Fox, to $65 million cash bid.  That is a lot of money for an entertainment company but I think Disney can either meet that or bid even more.  Guess we will see what happens.  I think the reason why Comcast is bidding for Fox is because the Dark Universe franchise flopped so hard and they want the X-Men to start some franchise.  Comcast owns Universal, which tried to start the Dark Universe.  Here is a good video explaining some of this better than I can; Infinity War Video

Here is something local.  I thought this would be something that would come up soon but the University of Missouri hospital is complaining about not having enough space to expand.  In my opinion, I think the MU hospital will try to buy the VA, which is directly south, before too long.  I knew this would come up sooner or later but I wish they would build in either east or south Columbia.  I think east, not just cause I live in the east but there is a rather large part of the population here and there is nothing out this way, at least not medical from the University.  I am sure they will figure something out soon.

A lot of people are up in a tissy about this thing happening at the United States and Mexico border at Texas where children are getting separated from their parents.  The one question that gets overlooked in all of this, why are these parents taking their children on such a dangerous journey to the border and then to commit an illegal act by crossing that border.  I think that should be brought up, why are they teaching their children to commit an illegal act?  And why are they exposing their children to such dangerous undertakings?  I grew up knowing that I should not commit an illegal act, why is that ok for parents south of the border to teach their kids?  Really tired of all this double talk and forgetting about what is important.  Hope something gets done about it soon though.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts