Fine Day, Forgot A Day, China Overstepping It's Bounds?

Hey everyone, I hope you all are great today!  My day was not bad today, I had that EMG and nerve conduction test today.  The doctor I had seen today, who told me to call him Dr. G since his last name was about 20 letters long, figured a few things out about my case.  He seems to think that the reason why I am not walking is because of AMN, not GBS.  So basically he is in line with my endocronologist. This will now be fun to figure some things out and I might be "healed" in the way of getting out of the wheelchair.  Can't wait for all this stuff.

Ok, sorry that I forgot to post this last night but I just forgot about it.  I am going to combine the Thursday and Friday, so I will combine them today.  This week just felt rushed, at least mostly.  And now it is all over since it is Friday evening.  Today, on Friday, I had an MRI on my lower back to see if I would have any nerve compression in that area, affecting my bowels.  My new doctor, Dr. G, seems to think that would be the case and said he would watch for those results as well.  I like having multiple doctors looking at my stuff.  Well, I need to pick a topic and get with it.

Here is an article I just pulled up that looks interesting.  It reads in the headline, "Mattis Takes Hardline on China in Singapore Speech".  I am a big fan of the United States Defense Secretary James Mattis.  He is the guy that was asked, "what keeps you awake at night" and he responded, "I keep people awake at night".  Solid guy, I think.  In this speech he is talking about China increasing it's hold over the South China Sea and the Indo-Pacific region, saying that it seems China thinks we forgot about that area of the world but he reminds them that we have not.  China is building up the fake islands that have been built in the South China See for years now and are even landing nuclear bombers, trying to intimidate the other powers of the region.  Right now, China does not get along with Taiwan, Vietnam, the Phillipines or Japan.  Their problems with Japan goes back to WWII and what Japan had done to their people back then, it is pretty understandable but Japan has done quite a lot to atone for those past mistakes during wartime.  The problem with Taiwan goes back to the late 1940's when the communists pushed the nationalists out of the country and they settled on Taiwan to stay but since then China has regarded Taiwan as a breakaway province and does seek to recapture the country to bring it into China.  China, now has a powerful military and thinks it can just intimidate other countries, I am sure there are some other countries that are scared of China and it's growing militarism but a lot of the countries that might be worried are not as worried since they have treaties in place with countries like the United States or other powers in Europe.  So don't get me wrong, we are friends with China as long as they do not step outside of a paticular box but if they do then they will feel the full might of the worlds only superpower and her friends and that would start WWII or as some call it, WWIV.  WWIII, some say was the cold war where we defeated communism in the Soviet Union.  Hope it does not come to that though but I know that China has been preparing for that eventuallity since at least the 1980's.  So we must be ready as well.  Sorry, almost forgot to add this, I have added from another site as I could not find the original, enjoy; China

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I will be back tomorrow with more, I am just really tired.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!









Comments

Popular Posts