Very Painful Day, Adrenal Diseases, National Taco Day, Stupid Leftist

Hello everyone, I hope you all are great.  Well, my day has been alright even though I have had a lot of pain today.  My level fluctuated, this morning it was a 10, afternoon it was an 8, now it is a 10 again.  It is because there is a storm front moving in but it is just south of Columbia, we really need the rain.  The last good downpour we had was around the first half of August.  Barometric pressure hurts, I know it does for every person that suffers from arthritis.  Plus it is getting ready to be long sock weather for me, means it is going to be colder soon.  So, let me get to it.

Well, I have been talking to some people in a group on Facebook called Adrenal Diseases Support Group.  I have always thought I was a different case and talking to people that go through the some of the same things I do proves it.  People talk about stress dosing all the time but I hardly ever stress dose because it does nothing for me if I do unless I am actually sick.  Then they talk about how missing a dose of hydro cortisone is a huge deal for them, a lot of the people on there get really sick.  I will forget a dose every once in awhile but never have any negative effects.  I know that you are not supposed to miss up to three days of hydro cortisone or you will die, but when I forget it is usually the morning dose I miss.  I am just different I guess.

Tomorrow, 10/4/17 is a big day for some people, it is National Taco Day!  So go forward and enjoy some taco's.

It is mind numbing but of course some leftist have made this tragedy in Las Vegas political.  So many have come out and called for some sort of gun control.  No laws or any gun control would have stopped this madman.  Some democrats are calling for the head of the NRA, saying that gun culture has gone too far.  Do they not understand that criminals do not follow the law and that they do not purchase guns legally anyway.  More laws will not help anything, probably make it worse since you will take guns out of the hands of good people that could stop a shooting by an idiot like the guy, who I will not name, who shot up people with no regard.  I think but am not positive that this is the first time there has been a mass shooting with a fully automatic rifle in America.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts