Another Painful Day, MCU Timeline, Harvey Weinstein Scandal

Hello there, I really wanted to write last night but around 5:30 pm I was extremely tired, I was not able to keep my eyes open, so I was asleep a little after 6.  I had a good nights sleep as I did not wake up until 5:35 am.  My day has been pretty relaxing, I did have an appointment with my urologist today and that went well.  We are staying on course for now, probably do the botox shots in my bladder in February or March or when I feel like I am cathing too much.  So our next appointment is not until a year from now to do a renal ultrasound to check out my kidneys, make sure everything is fine there.  My pain level today has stayed steady at a 10, mostly from this tooth pain and the pain in my hands and fingers.  That dry skin on my left middle finger is really hurting, hopefully it goes away soon.  So, onto my thoughts.

I have not really done or thought too much about what to write tonight so I will just pick something in the news to write about.  One of the big things coming out of the nerd world today is that Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, has come out saying that they will release an MCU timeline because of lot of nerds got their panties twisted up about what happened in the most recent Spiderman film.  The opening scene of the Spiderman: Homecoming was the aftermath of the first Avengers movie, which came out in 2012 and showing the clean-up process.  The there is a word scrawl on the screen that says 8 years later.  And if that was the case then Spiderman: Homecoming would be set in 2020, which would not line up with Captain America: Civil War.  Honestly I have no issue with the timeline, this is a fictional universe so it is not a big deal to me.  It is not a historical movie where we know exactly the timeline so who really cares.  Apparently people on the internet care about, otherwise they would not be doing this.

This is something in the news that I have not read up on and do not plan to read up on is the Harvey Weinstein sex scandal.  Of what I have read or heard about him could be true but that might be true for a lot of men that are in his type of position in Hollywoodland.  For all of you youngins, that is what Hollywood used to be called, they even had the sign and everything.  Anyway, on the radio the other day I heard about a story where a female actress went to Weinstein about a script she helped write, to see if it could be made into a movie.  From what this woman recalls, I cannot remember her name for the life of, he proceeded to pleasure himself while she was pitching the script.  She described that moment as it for her acting career.  If that is true, and I could see him probably doing something like that, it is truly horrifying and he should be held accountable for his actions.  Let us wait until some of this goes to trial before we label him as something bad, get all the facts first.  That is what I try to do.

Well, that is all for me tonight everyone.  I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care!













Comments

Popular Posts