Horrible Pain Day, Bad Healthcare Costs, Give Her A Break, Petrol Change In UK, Thor: Ragnarok Reviews

Hi all, hope you are great.  Today has been a very painful day for me.  I woke up with my right hip feeling like someone had beaten it with a baseball bat or hammer, feels really bruised and the pain feels like I should have a bruise all down the outer parts of my right leg to my knee.  When I move a certain way in the chair or go to transfer that pain goes down into my foot and up in my lower back, very excruciating.  Oxycodne is doing nothing to help ease the pain at all, I even tried to take two 20 mg pills and nothing.  I am still having that tooth pain but it is worse than yesterday.  Also, my shoulders are very sore ever since waking up this morning.  Not sure why, I have not pushed a lot or any more than usual, I have not even gone pushing around the neighborhood lately.  Basically, my pain level has been at a 10 all day, cannot wait till I go to sleep later.  I am a little hyped since my Chiefs play the Raiders on Thursday Night Football!  So going to watch that soon but probably will not stay up for it all.

One thing I would like to talk about today, the medical system in this country.  I was talking with my mother today about how things need to change, especially prices and I think that it will get to a point to where a lot of things change in my lifetime.  Things are just simply out of control with a doctors visit costing up to $200 or a simple Tylenol while in the hospital costs as much as $50.  After I was off the vent my parents had the foresight to get itemized statements from Select and the price of things is ridiculous.  The total for the almost 4 months I was there costs almost $750,000.  I have the lists but do not have any exact prices but I do remember the bed and room cost around $600 a day.  I remember that the "food" that was fed to me was pretty expensive.  Anyway, things need to change and unless the American people stand up, it will continue the way it always has. 

I feel sorry for the presidents wife, Melania Trump, it does not seem to matter what she does the media go after her for wearing a certain thing or doing things a certain way.  Give the lady a break and now there is word that some people, conspiracy theorist, think that she is using a body double. No doubt these people that believe that are the same ones who go to Twitter to complain about an article of clothing she is wearing or what shoes she has one.  Give it a rest.

So, I guess that the United Kingdom is going to start to make petrol stations, what we call gas stations, put in electric vehicle chargers.  I do not know the laws over there but I would think that would not be right, those chargers cost tens of thousands of dollars.  Some of them stores would go out of business, that is just sad.

The reviews are starting to roll out for Thor: Ragnarok already and of course everyone loves this movie.  Some are even saying it could be the best Marvel movie yet.  I cannot wait to see on November 2nd for myself. 

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have an amazing night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts