Cold Painful Day, Everyone Is Going Nuclear

Hey all, this is the third time I have had to write this so I am keeping the post short and to the point. My left jaw has been bothering me today more than it has before. My pain level is increased today because of that and the cold. High of 39 here, plus it has been windy. My pain level is a 9.5 with short bursts when it was lower. So on to it.

It seems like North Korea has its neighbors worried and thinking they need nuclear weapons. South Korea and Japan are worried about what we, the United States, will do if they are attacked. It also seems to be spreading because other countries are having the discussion about arming themselves. I think it would be dangerous to have any more nuclear weapons in this world but I do understand that those countries do need to defend themselves. It is hard for me to say one way or another though. What do you think?

Well that is all for me tonight. I hope to have more tomorrow or by Monday. I hope you all have a great weekend, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts