Decent Lazy Day, Stupid Calls, Religion In America, MU vs. ku

I needed last night off of writing but I am back on this lazy Sunday.  I call it a lazy Sunday because it is raining here since late last night.  The temperature here in Columbia is 50 degrees right now so you feel like all you want to do is sleep.  I laid down for a nap pretty early after waking up before 7, I went back in bed a little before 9 and woke up a little over an hour later.  Yesterday I guess I was a little sleepy as well, as I did not wake up until after 8 and that kind of messed up my whole day.  Totally forgot about the fact that two Chiefs players were going to be in town to sign autographs, I even had the two cards out I was going to get signed, oh well.  My pain today is not too bad, as long as I do not move much but the level is at a 9 and has hit a 10 a few times already today, still mostly my right hip and hands and shoulders.  So, on to the good stuff.

I think these recent news stories need to stop about President Trump and his calls to widows or families.  I find them ridiculous because we do not hear what is going on in his conversations.  We have much more important things we need to spend our time on.  Plus all this seems to be coming from a woman in the democratic party that has to always wear a stupid hat.  Please, move on.

It seems that from a new report from Public Religion Research Institute that there are a lot less Americans that claim to be white and belonging to a Christian sect of religion.  What seems to be on the rise is Americans saying that they are unaffiliated with any religion.  Also, more people are answering as being Muslim than did 30 years ago, when another study was done on religion in America.  I never take these kind of studies too seriously because for one; I was not asked and two; they take such a small number of people, this time only polling 101,000 people in a country of 324 million.  Quite a small sample size I think.

Today Mu and ku have replayed their rivalry, I just also put ku in lower case.  It looks like the jayhawks won but I am sure Mizzou put up a good game.  Just glad they played again.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful night or day, take care!


















Comments

Popular Posts