Decent Day, Crazy Designs, Tax Problems, Crooked Hilary

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great today.  My day is not too bad, had a lot of running around to do today but it was worth it because my vehicle is now legal.  I do not like the fact that we have to pay taxes every year for the vehicle you paid taxes on when you bought it, this is just another way for the government to get more of your money. So, my pain level has been kinda normal at an 8, only spiking to a 9, mostly due to the tooth pain.  For some reason it seems that the pain in my teeth and gums has ventured over to my jaw, not all but sometimes it seems to flare up in my jaw for some reason.  Strange stuff, now on to the good stuff.

Being a fan of history and a new fan of alternate history I like to look at what could have been.  One thing I stumbled across on the internet today was a proposed building called X-Seed 4000.  This was to be the largest building ever created by man, if it was actually made.  This was a proposed building that would house people, up to a million people, it would have been 4 km or 2.5 miles high and had 800 floors.  This was to have been built in Tokyo, Japan.  The base of this massive building would have been around 3.7 miles large.  This would have been such a crazy undertaking of humankind but I would have loved to see it built.  From some pictures I found it would have been more structured like a pyramid, which makes sense.  Japan is known for crazy building projects as the also have proposed the Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid before, it is supposed to house up to a million people as well but just like the X-Seed 4000, the technology is not far enough up for us to build it.  They are waiting for the tech to get here, mostly with regard to the research being done on lightweight materials like carbon nano tubes.  It will be interesting if it ever does come to fruition.

There has been talk for a very long time, years long, about cleaning up or shortening the tax code for the United States of America, the tax code is 73,954 pages, so I think it does need to be cut down and made "simpler".  Now President Trump wants to tackle it, bad pun, but I think there are things that could help the tax code out without even opening the book on the tax code.  One thing that I think needs to be addressed now is the fact that some of the biggest companies in America pay little to no tax.  Many corporations go overseas to avoid taxes and they in turn do not have to report their real earnings because of it.  We should not let them get away with this.  I have no problem at all paying for taxes, as long as they are going were they would do the most good and it does not seem like things are going were they need to go.  Back to the bad corporations, a few of those are Apple; who hides there money overseas and hardly ever pays taxes and now Europe is going after them for a few different reasons, the NFL; was tax exempt for a very long time but have started paying taxes in 2015 so that is good, and I know there are many more like Google or Amazon but I could not find any concrete stuff and it is getting late so I think you all should take this and maybe find out some more about these corporations.  I am not sure if we need to switch to a different kind of tax plan like a fair tax plan or what but something needs to be done.

Have you heard the new news on Hilary Clinton?  I guess as she was Secretary of State under President Obama she was pretty loose with top secret documents and just either left them lying around or something to where any person can get to them.  With her email server problem from before you would think she would learn her lesson, guess not.  I never really thought she was very smart, I just think she is a dirty criminal.  If this was me or you reading this that had did anything she was accused of, we would have been thrown in a hole and the key would have gotten lost.  Guess there are two court systems in America now, those for the Clintons and those for everyday people.  That needs to change as well, I think she would look good in prison orange.

Well, that is all for tonight, I am pretty tired.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!



















Comments

Popular Posts