Painful Day, New FCC Rule, Richest Person

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing better than I am. Actually I'm not horrible, my computer is in the shop because it will not charge so I am writing this on my phone. To be honest, it is a little harder for me. Well, my pain hasn't been so bad but when I was out I forgot to bring any Orajel and of course my teeth started flaring up with that cold weather. Yesterday the high was 80 and today it was 40. Crazy temperature changes. I don't like the colder weather, hurts my bones. My pain level today has been around a 9. So on to it.

I heard something from a friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, and he works for a local television station.  The FCC rolled back a program where all studios need to be in the communities where they are, which means that the local news might not be so local.  Your news could be coming from a station in Texas instead of your home state.  I am very against this and hope it does not affect any of my local news or channels.  Now remember, I have heard this news second hand and the only real way to find out is to contact your representative in Congress.

Jeff Bezos did it again, he passed Bill Gates as the richest man in the world. I wonder how long it will last though. It could be a serious turning point for the Amazon founder. Good job Mr. Bezos.

Well, that is all for me tonight. I really hope all of you can have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts