Short Post, Shooting, Good Job CBS

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are great today.  It has been a tough day so I want to get right into it, my pain level is at a 9.7.

What happened in Las Vegas was just extreme evil.  I hope, for all the families that lost someone, we get some answers soon.  To me, this was obviously planned and not just someone who went crazy and snapped.  He had been at the hotel since September 28th, had more than 10 guns in the room and before the police even got to him, he killed himself.  That shows me he wanted to murder people and not have to live to answer for it.  My thoughts go out to everyone effected.  One thing I hate when something tragic, such as this happens, it turns political.  Also, any gun control measure would not have stopped this person so I hope this does not get pushed even though I know it will.

CBS fires one of their vice presidents today because of her comments about the shooting saying this on social media; "not even sympathetic" "country music fans often are Republican".  I know that politics have gotten a lot more divisive but this is ridiculous.  I am proud that CBS fired this person and I hope she has trouble finding another job.

Well, that is all I have tonight, getting ready to watch MNF Chiefs vs. Redskins.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts