Good Day, Uranium One, Ms. Thor MCU?, The Last Jedi Clip, Niger Operation

Hello everyone, I hope you are great!  I am doing a little better today, pain is not as bad.  My tooth pain has gotten better and only flares up a few times during the day.  It is really bad when I go to eat something that is really warm or borderline hot, my teeth are very sensitive to hot or cold.  But my pain level has dropped because of that and is now at a 7.5.  The worst time for pain for me is as soon as I get up, sometimes I have to flex my hands quite a few times for them to start working correctly because they get so stiff as I sleep.  Which makes sense since I use my hands pretty much all the time.  Day has been fairly boring really.  I did get some things done today like getting my new renters insurance, they are making every tenent here get their own insurance because the office is dropping the insurance they had, which is not any good and I should know since I filled a claim with them about 3 years ago.  Now on to more important things.

So, something that has been talked about lately is the so called Uranium One deal.  Basically it was a deal between the Obama administration and Russia for rights to 20% of North American uranium.  Of course, Hilary Clinton is at the front of this shady deal, no surprise there.  It was a big defrauding deal for people in America and Canada.  So she, Hilary Clinton, sold out her own country and a neighbor that we have good relations with so she could make some money.  And she was almost our president, that is scary.  I trust Mexican tap water more than Hilary Clinton.

I have heard something for the last few days, that the Marvel Cinematic Universe might try to do a female Thor when it comes time that they are forced to redo the role of Thor: God of Thunder.  That is one of the few things that would make me stop watching the MCU movies.  I was very against that move in the comics and was a reason for me to stop buying comics.  Hope that does not happen.

A new behind the scenes/trailer released for Star Wars: The Last Jedi today.  It was really cool, I enjoyed it and do not think that it gave away too much or anything of value about the movie.  If you are a Star Wars fan and are going to check out this movie, it is definitely something to watch.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ldh37uHaM

One bit of news I have not touched on before, mostly because I wanted to get more facts, is what happened in Niger and left 4 dead American military personnel.  A lot of people are upset about this and think that it was President Trump that sent them over or do not know who sent them.  It was President Obama back in 2014 who sent them and he did talk to congress before he did but now the senators and representatives are having a bit of selective memory and forgot that President Obama had told them.  That is one reason why we need younger leadership in congress.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a spectacular night or day, take care!














Comments

Popular Posts