Painful Day, Old Men Fighting, China Trip, Terrible People

Hi all, I am back.  So, today has been good but did not do a whole lot.  I have done a little bit of writing today though and that felt good to get back in to it after a few days off.  Hoping to get more writing done in the next few days and have more of a plan to get my book published.  I am mostly working on my alternate fiction right now to try and self publish through Amazon.  I have to figure a way out since my Go Fund Me page isn't doing that great.  One thing I am trying to do is go back in my autobiography and write how things affected me when they happened.  It is a little tough to do since I cannot recall all my feelings of those events.  But I think it is something I need to write down, about the times when I may have felt more lonely.  I think that might help others that read my book and hopefully the take something from it.  So, my pain level has been high today but I am kicking through it, it is a 9.5.  Now, lets get to the good stuff.

Another thing that I am tired of, President Trump and Senator McCain fighting.  If I wanted to see old men fight all the time I would watch Grumpy Old Men again.  Stop this and do something productive.  I have lost all my patience with these old men and think we need to vote in some younger guys.  I guess at least we do not have fist fights in Congress like some other countries.

So I guess President Trump is going to China sometime next month.  While he is there I hope he convinces the Chinese to do something to calm down the little fat man running North Korea.  The article I looked over said he is to talk a new trade deal, don't we already have a pretty good trade deal with China, probably a too good of one?  Oh well, it is out of my hands.  China needs to reign in that strange little man.

People can be horrible at times and right now the coaches and players of the Florida Gators football team are understanding that.  It seems that people are sending in death threats to some of the players and coaches of the team because they are not winning every game.  Sometimes people take sports a little too seriously and this is a very true case of that.  I hope the ones sending in death threats will be dealt with by having charges brought onto them.  Here is a link to the article; http://www.foxsports.com/florida/story/florida-gators-death-threats-102317

That is all for me for tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!
















Comments

Popular Posts