Same As Yesterday, Conspiracy Theories, The Last Jedi Trailer

Hi there everyone, I hope you all are wonderful.  Well, today is Columbus Day and I guess I just celebrated by what I had for lunch.  It was Buffalo Chicken Ravioli, I like spicy stuff and ravioli so I thought I would try these.  There were not too bad, might get some more when I run out.  Ravioli are considered an Italian food but I ate toasted ravioli which were created in St. Louis Missouri, so I was really celebrating my state, which I would rather celebrate that over Columbus who brought diseases to the New World and wiped out so many Native Americans.  Pain wise today has been about the same as yesterday but my tooth pain is getting slowly worse.  Hopefully I will not need to go see a dentist since I do not have any dental insurance and the dentist is very expensive.  I am just holding out hope, hopefully it does not get too bad.  Also, I slept in pretty late today and did not wake up until 9:15 am but I fell asleep around 11 pm last night, pretty late for me.  Hopefully I sleep like normal tonight.

As some of you know, I am a fan of reading about conspiracy theories, not that I usually believe in them but I think they are fascinating and tells a lot about people that do think that way.  One person who is famous for putting forth conspiracy theories and claiming that he has proof is David Icke.  He has become famous for his theories, wish I could figure out how to become famous and make money for coming up with crazy theories.  That would be so nice.  He claims to be an investigator into who really controls the world, did not know that was an actual field that employees people, guess I need to read up on this more.  Now I do need to say, some of these conspiracies have been proven to be true such as the famous case about the Iraq invasion of Kuwait in the early 1990's made by a girl from Kuwait called Nayirah.  She claimed to have seen Iraqi troops come into a hospital and straight up kill babies on life support and terrible treatment of the people of Kuwait.  This later came out to be a farce, made up while she gave the testimony to Congress but she was not under oath.  I am not for sure what came of the girl but she is probably doing fine since she was the daughter of the Kuwait ambassador of the United States of America.  This was a major reason for the United States to interfere in the Iraq invasion of Kuwait.  Sometimes, just because it is a conspiracy it could come out to be true at a later time.  Back to David Icke, one of his biggest theories is that the world is controlled by a race of lizard people.  Now I think this is very far fetched and do not think it will ever come true but I guess all you have to do is make a claim and use whatever "evidence" you have gathered to make a conspiracy, it is the job of other people to prove it is not true.  I am not sure what people like Queen Elizabeth I have to do to prove they are not a lizard person, but I do not believe any part of this, maybe just that there is a hidden power in the world that we do not see.  I do think that there are hidden people that secretly control many aspects in the world but am not worried about this.  Maybe one day a one world government will come to the light of day but do not think this will happen until we, as a species, achieve the singularity.  If you are unsure what the singularity is, it would be better for you to Google it because it would take way too long for me to explain it and I am not keen on all aspects of it.

There is a new The Last Jedi trailer coming out tonight, it may have dropped by the time of writing.  The director of the movie, Rian Johnson, says that real Star Wars fans should probably stay away if they do not want anything to be spoiled.  I consider myself to be a real Star Wars fan but will still watch the trailer, I will probably forget what happened by the time I sit down to watch The Last Jedi so I am not too worried about that.  It is to be linked to Monday Night Football but I will catch it online, probably on Youtube.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope all of you reading this have a great night or day, take care!
















Comments

Popular Posts