Alright Day, Snoke Might Be Female, Name Your Car Day, Odin Soul Stone

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great today.  My day is alright, a little more pain today, level is at a 9.5.  That tooth pain is getting me today.  No problem though, I can handle it.  One good thing I did today was do a lot of writing, I am now at over 12,000 words.  I want to get to at least 20,000 words.  I still do not know what would work best for the end of the book.  I will figure it out soon, I'm sure.

First I would like to talk about something that has people in a tizzy, is Snoke a woman?  This comes from a toy reveal where the Supreme Leader does kind of look like a woman.  I will link the article down below from the site fortressofsolitude.co.za.  I did hear the rumor that J.J. Abrams, the director of Episode VII, wanted Snoke to be a female but I thought he changed his mind because Snoke seems like a male in The Force Awakens to me.  I mean, I do not have a problem if Snoke is a woman or not but it will be fun to find out in the coming days and months until The Last Jedi comes out on Dec. 15th, 2017.  Here is the link http://www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/snoke-woman/

So, there is a big day tomorrow, Name Your Car day.  I hope you all figure one out for your car if you have not already.  Our cars are essential to our lives and needs to be treated right.


One more theory, this one to deal with the infinity stones in the MCU.  The final infinity stone, the only one we have not seen in a Marvel movie is the Soul Stone and people have been going crazy trying to figure it out.  There are a lot of crazy theories out there but this one is a little different but it makes a lot of sense and I read it from cbr.com saying that the soul stone is behind the right eye of Odin.  It would take too long for me to write it out so I would suggest you look it up, the title is Thor:Ragnarok Theory Suggest Odin Has Been Hiding An Infinity Stone.  Have fun trying to understanding it.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts