A Lot of Pain, Very Sorry, Ragnarok Week, JFK Files

Hello everyone, I am back. Sorry but took last night off because I was tired and just did not have it in me to write. Checked today and they still were not done yet with my laptop. Hopefully tomorrow. So I have not been doing any writing on my books, which I guess is ok. I have been in a lot of pain today, I would say that my pain level has gotten to a 10 several times while staying at a 9 other times. I have been through much worse but before it was easier to spring back when you are in your 20's. But, let me get onto some good stuff.

So, just a little political talk really quick. I wonder what conspiracy theorists think now that almost all of the JFK files have been released. Those people have been busy pouring all over those files. It is going to be interesting to see what they say in a few weeks.

Well, that is it for now. I really hope everyone has a great night or day, take care!

First off, I am sorry to anyone about writing more political things lately and shying away from my usual fare. I will get back to that today.

So this is Thor: Ragnarok week and I will be watching it on the Thursday premiere, so look for a review. I did notice that some places have pirated copies online already. They are probably not very good quality though. I am trying to stay away from anything about Ragnarok until I see it though. I am pretty hyped about it, trailers looked really good.

Comments

Popular Posts