Alright Day, Apple Celebration, New Parties?

Hi everyone, hope you are well today.  My day has been so so, my tooth pain seems to have gotten better today, not many flare ups but my right hip still hurts but not as bad as yesterday.  My shoulders are also a little sore, not sure if that is from sleeping on them or what, I have not pushed much at all, maybe I need to do some pushing to work stuff out of my shoulders or something.  I did go to Walmart today and pushing around there is more work than you might think but at least it is very level there, hills are what kills me anymore.  There is a newer device I have just discovered that is like a smart drive for a wheelchair, a smart drive is a piece that attaches to the back of the chair and gives you constant push electronically.  The one I am speaking of I do not know the name of, have just seen a few in the disability trading, buying and selling groups on Facebook but it attaches to the front of the chair, has little hand holds like a bicycle and gives a little electrical push as well.  I think these would be nice for me or most people needing a little help getting around.  So, my pain level today has been around an 8.2 today, not too bad.

Tomorrow is Apple Day, a day to enjoy a delicious apple.  My new favorite is pinata apples but it used to be pink lady apples.  So go forth and enjoy your favorite variety tomorrow.

So I think that relatively soon the United States of America will go from a two-party political system to a multi-party state, similar to a lot of countries in Europe.  My reasoning for thinking this is because of the current political deadlock we have right now, especially in Congress where they can barely work together to get anything done.  When was the last time that Congress passed a law that actually helped the American people?  It has been a very long time, at least that I can remember but then again my memory isn't as strong as it used to be.  It seems to me that communist thinking has become more "popular" recently, these people that think that communism is good were not alive during the Cold War or USSR and are unaware how terrible they were.  Especially how bad Mao Zedong was in China after they had turned communist, Mao actually killed more people than Hitler or Stalin, some say that he killed more than those two combined.  Also with the rise of groups like Antifa, who say they are anti-fascist but act a lot like fascist. 

Sorry this was a short post but I am pretty tired.  I hope all of you reading this have a great day or night, take care!










Comments

Popular Posts