Depression and Pain Day, New Vetting, New Tim Horton Creation, Surprise Delivery

Hello, I am back.  So today has been a little tough for me in a way.  I have been battling this little bit of depression, but not the usual stuff like being lonely but about am having crappy thoughts about my writing, will I be good enough to garner people that will even want to read what I am putting out there.  I have not been trained to be a writer, I was a history major with a focus on Arabic language and culture in college.  I am getting better with this and don't think it will affect me that much.  My pain has gotten bad today for some reason.  My teeth are not too bad but there has been some real bad pain in my left jaw, that is probably from the pain in my teeth, but of course I cannot put Orajel on my jaw so I just have to take it since I am out of my oxycodone.  Plus I have been getting these headaches off and on that are pretty debilitating.  All in all I would say my pain level is at a 9.6 today.  So, on to more stuff.

I do not understand why people are against vetting people that want to enter this country.  I think every person should be vetted to make sure they are not going to do any harm to anybody.  Can somebody explain this to me or is it just people that are against everything President Trump does.  I know that is a big thing for a lot of people out there but I do think this is smart.  This may stop an attack like we have seen happening over in Europe in the last few years.

Lately I have become a coffee drinker, I really like the French Vanilla, Chocolate Twist Iced Coffee at Sonic.  I do like spicy things like hot wings.  I do not think I would like this creation so I am glad it is only up in places like Buffalo New York, Tim Hortons has created a Buffalo Latte.  This is a regular latte with buffalo sauce flavors.  Does not sound to appealing to me but good job, I would try it once just to see how it tastes but I am not going all the way up there.

I am sure a lot of you have ordered at least one thing from Amazon if not more but this couple from Florida got a surprise when they opened their package, 65 pounds of weed.  These people did the smart thing and called the authorities, who were very stunned of this incident.  I am sure there are some people that would not have called the cops though, would you have?

Well, that is all for me tonight.  With the sun going down before 7 pm here I get tired a lot earlier.  I really hope that everyone has a wonderful day or night, take care!








Comments

Anonymous said…

Steven,

Steven I really hope you tell all your medically problems to all your doctors.
I really try to but there is just so much going on with me.

Popular Posts