Simple Day, More Rumors, Autonomous Zone in Seattle, Doesn't Matter to the Media

Hey there guys, hope your Monday is going great!  My day was alright, mostly stayed home because I felt I needed to rest a little bit, didn't even go workout.  One thing I like that this gym has is a heavy bag, it's good cardio for me to do.  Found out I might be taking a test for that job I've been wanting for awhile at the 911 call center.  Hopefully I get that call or email soon, I'll keep you all informed.  Time to get into it!

Star Wars Day!  I don't think a day goes by that there isn't a new Star Wars rumor, most of them can be put down as ridiculous but there are gems that shine through sometimes.  I didn't read the whole article but got the gist of it.  Supposedly Lucasfilm is wanting to come out with a Clone Wars sequel but that series ended in a nice little bow on it and led directly into the halfway mark of Revenge of the Sith so how could they do one?  If Dave Filoni is working on this then it will be good no matter what the story is about.  So there is no news about what it will be about but will probably follow Ashoka and Rex and maybe the adventures they have after Order 66, I think that could be really good as a few other projects might run into each other.  Hopefully we will find out more on this in the coming weeks or months.  Here is that article; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2020/06/14/star-wars-rumor-clone-wars-sequel/

I've talked about this a little before but it now has a name, sort of.  Up in Seattle a large group of people took over an area of the city and a police station as well.  I am very against this and believe that it should be taken back.  The mayor of Seattle doesn't want to do anything to upset these people, if that's what they are, I think they are more like animals.  Guess I was kinda wrong about the most liberal city in the country.  I figured it was somewhere in the Sunshine State but it is actually Seattle, that comes from a guy that used to live there.  What these people want is totally untenable, the worse thing about this is they will only take 100% copulation and they don't want to negotiate but they will have to or otherwise the president will send in the troops to retake the city, that will happen.  Here is a list about the autonomous zone from Listverse; https://listverse.com/2020/06/15/top-10-actual-facts-about-the-capital-hill-autonomous-zone/

A couple of things happened in Missouri very recently that the national media do not want to talk about because it does not fit their narrative.  In Sedalia a woman was shot by a sheriffs deputy and another incident where a law enforcement officer shot another person in Kansas City, the problem for the media is that both people who were shot were white.  That's why it isn't getting the coverage it should be getting, those two peoples lives counted just as much as the life of a black person who was shot by police.  One other thing I want to say, there is a reason why police shootings are normally fatal here in the United States.  I am not trying to give a pass to any of these shootings, just wanting to put this out there.  In America there is a higher chance of a person owning a firearm and so police are trained to shoot center mass, or the middle of the chest.  In most other countries the police are not trained that way because it is not as common for a person to own a firearm.  Anyway, here is an article about the woman that was shot in Sedalia; https://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/nation_world/family-seeks-answers-after-deputy-kills-missouri-woman/article_92494fcb-6fdb-541e-b8e6-10a5784122fc.html

Well that's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!




































Comments

Popular Posts