It's a Retake, Still Happening, Dumb Story, Tried To Be Nice

Hey everyone, hope your Monday is going great!  My day has been pretty good, still haven't made up my mind on what gym I'm going to continue going to yet but will soon.  I got the email about taking the test again for that job, I have 7 days to complete it.  I will do it in a few days, I found a practice test I can take to help out with the part I didn't do so good on.  I also did some pushing around here today, I've been doing that the last few days.  Today I did a little over a mile but yesterday I did almost 3 miles.  It wears me out but I like doing that.  Well, time to get to it!

Star Wars Day!  I know that the Star Wars fandom has very mixed feelings for this guy but I think he could do a great job with a trilogy.  It has been reported on many websites that Rian Johnson's Star Wars trilogy is either in trouble or going ahead, a lot of them just can't make up their minds.  I know and agree that The Last Jedi, the one Star Wars movie Johnson has directed, was very divisive and rubbed most Star Wars fans the wrong way.  But I do think the man is a good director and would do better with his own trilogy than, like the article said, shoehorning him in the middle of a trilogy that he didn't have control over making.  We still don't know what the trilogy will be or what time period it will be set in but I'm pretty sure it will not be a continuation of the current sequel trilogy and will probably not have any characters associated with the Skywalker saga.  I guess we will have to wait a little before we get any info about what his trilogy is.  Oh well, here is that article; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2020/06/23/star-wars-rian-johnson-trilogy-questioned/

This is one of the dumbest news stories I've heard in awhile.  Apparently Iran has issued an arrest warrant for President Trump.  Don't think the president has much anything to worry about because I'm sure he isn't taking a trip to Iran anytime soon, which is the only place an arrest warrant from Iran is valid.  I guess Iran figured out that they wouldn't be able to do much unless he enters Iran space so they asked for help from Interpol.  Interpol has a policy of not getting into political fights so I don't they will be much help.  This is a nothing story, not expecting much to come of it except maybe a stupid tweet by the president.  Here is the article; https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/iran-issues-arrest-warrant-trump-asks-interpol-200629104710662.html

I don't want to be so negative so I haven't been talking much about this stupid virus.  The city I live in is thinking about making the wearing of masks mandatory.  I won't follow that order as I am against the government telling me that I have to wear a mask, it's an infringement on my Constitutional rights.  I am not as crazy as that lady down in Florida that was yelling at the city council though.  As of right now the county I live in, Boone County, has had 334 Covid-19 cases while in this last season for the flu we have had a total of over 113,000 cases but nobody is talking about the flu in the same way.  The death rate of cases of Covid-19 is around 1.3%, while there are more serious problems.  Well, I don't think the mask ordinance will pass through our city council anyway and I will keep you all updated on that.  Here is an article about the mask thing in town; abc17news.com/news/coronavirus/2020/06/29/columbia-public-schools-will-expect-students-to-wear-masks-as-city-works-on-requirement/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!


























Comments

Popular Posts