Pushing Around, Good Post-Credit Scene, Better Not Come Down, One Affecting Another

Hey there all, hope your day is going great!  My day was alright, had a good time at the gym and then I pushed for a little over a mile around here.  This is the first time I am using the new Google Blogger, so we will see how this works.  New updates haven't been great for me lately.  Well, I might as well get to it!

MCU Day!  Not sure why this article called this "Marvels most controversial post-credit scene", talking about the J. Jonah Jameson post-credit scene at the end of Spider-Man: Far From Home.  I thought it was a great post-credit scene, I loved Jameson from the earlier Spider-Man movies of the early 2000's and I'm looking to see what they do with him going forward.  So it seems as if J.K. Simmons, the guy who portrays Jameson, has now filmed some new scenes for an undisclosed Marvel project, not sure if a movie or a Disney+ show.  I actually don't have a guess of what it could be since Jameson is pretty much always a small foil for Spder-Man, I guess it could be Venom or Morbius.  Simmons didn't say that it was with the MCU or someone else but we are left to just guess.  No matter what I'm sure it'll be great.  Here is that article; https://bgr.com/2020/06/23/marvel-movies-2020-spider-man-3-cameo-jk-simmons/

It was a very fitting question brought up by Ben Shapiro and a good answer by the governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem.  The question was, "So, when is our woke historical revisionist priesthood going to insist on blowing up Mount Rushmore?"  And the governors response was apt, "Not on my watch."  I thought this question as well a few weeks ago when all this statue tearing down happened.  Something as major as the blowing up of Mount Rushmore could spark a civil war type scenario, hopefully it doesn't happen.  Here is the article I found this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-dakota-governor-taking-down-145612767.html

This is a case where one continent is affecting another one.  There is a massive dust cloud in the Caribbean that has traveled all the way from the Sahara in Africa and is going to hit the mainland U.S. very soon.  We might even get some of it up here in mid-Missouri.  If there is any good things coming from this is that tropical storms cannot develop with this dry air and we are in hurricane season so I guess that's good.  The big issue with this is that it will make life more difficult for people that already have some respiratory problems such as asthma and it's not a good thing to add to the Covid-19 problem we have right now.  Here is an article talking about this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-stricken-u-faces-another-144854519.html

I've talked before how Christopher Columbus did not discover North America, he never set foot here at all but he is revered in this country, mostly because of the people of Italian descent here in America.  If they want to have statues of the man up, I don't mind that because he did do a great service for the world by locating the "New World".  This video shows why you shouldn't mess with Italians, they can be very tough and violent, it's in their historical nature.  I am an anti-hypenate, a person who doesn't think we should have hyphenated people in America, such as Italian-American.  You are one or the other.  As Teddy Roosevelt once said, "No room in this country for hyphenated Americans.", I follow that way of thinking as well.  But anyway, here is that short video of pro-statue against an anti-statue person; https://www.yahoo.com/news/skirmishes-erupt-over-removal-christopher-090000726.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!






































Comments

Popular Posts