Changing Things Up, Don't Make Me Do It, Petulant Chldren, Costly Wreck

Hey guys, hope your Saturday is going great!  Sorry I didn't post last night, there are a few reasons why.  First I fell out of love with the whole wrestling day thing so I need to change up what I'm going to do on Friday.  The other reason is I stayed up late talking with a friend and I was tired after that and wanted to go to bed.  So, that's why I didn't write last night but let me get into it for today!

The whole issue about wearing a mask, I think, should be left up to that person and not to the government mandating us to wear masks.  There are some different reasons why you probably shouldn't wear a mask, one is that it seems that people that wear masks are thinking they are fine and do things that can cause infection of a lot of different things.  Then you have those people out there that should not wear a mask because they have a respiratory illness such as asthma or COPD, putting a mask on someone with one of those respiratory illnesses, it could make it even harder for them to breathe.  I do think that the government trying to make us wear a mask is against our rights as spelled out in the Constitution.  The government can suggest you wear one but cannot make you and you should not get harassed by law enforcement for not wearing one, like that has been seen in some parts of the country.  Now I do not totally agree with the young woman in the video in the article I'm going to add because she vears off into conspiracy theory territory.  Here it is; https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/504814-palm-beach-county-to-mail-each-household-two-reusable-masks

It's time to end this, not sure exactly how but I don't think we should go in with guns blazing though but should protect themselves and others.  But those people up in Seattle that are occupying a section of the city need to go, they are acting like little children.  I do feel for the people that live in that area or work there as those people are not able to function because of this.  Here is the short video; https://www.yahoo.com/news/protesters-resist-clearing-seattle-protest-233338270.html

Some people get all the brakes but then ruin those, it's very disappointing.  A guy wrecks his Lamborghini about 20 minutes after getting it.  That really sucks but just goes to show that just because you can doesn't mean you should.  Only time a car like that should be drove as fast as you want is on a track, not a regular road where you can endanger yourself or others.  From what I read there was not a fatal accident but there was a small injury.  Here is the article; yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-wrecked-brand-lamborghini-hurac-180002413.html

That's it for now.  I'll be back on Monday, take care and have a great rest of you weekend, take care and stay safe! 


Comments

Popular Posts