Call Waiting, Tough Guys, Very Historically Blind, Watch Out

Hey there all, hope your day is going great!  My day was alright, didn't really do much.  I did get out an pushed around for awhile and lifted weights.  I still haven't gotten a call back about that pain clinic down in Jeff City and if they will see me down there yet.  I did call them yesterday and they said they were still going over my file and waiting for more to come in, I have a pretty big file up at the University hospital.  Before they started digitizing records up there in 2007 I had 6 volumes on just me, that's a lot of reading.  So I guess it will take them a little while before they are ready to see me, hopefully not too much longer.  If I don't hear back soon I will be giving them a call on Thursday or so.  Anyway, let me get into it!

History Day!  Bomber pilots during WWII were some of the biggest bad a*#es of all time, that had to be a terrible assignment to get while in the service.  But those guys did their jobs without question which makes them even better.  Many bombers were shot down over Europe before the Allies were able to get the upper hand in the skies, some of them had parachutes and some didn't.  Those that didn't have them did not always make it back in mostly one piece but there were some.  Incredible stories of guys falling from amazing heights and surviving is something you just don't hear about, and would make me fear those guys even more.  This webpage I found talks about a few of these cases but then other WWII stories.  The first three are about airmen falling incredible heights.  Here it is; https://historycollection.co/airmen-survived-death-defying-drops-and-more-vivid-world-war-ii-stories/10/

I thought this was done in very bad taste, what I will include later.  What happened was that democratic lawmakers took to the floor with Kente fabric, using as some kind of prop to prove they were with the black people, disgusting in my opinion.  In the article I found on this topic there is a video that was posted to Twitter that represents my feelings almost exactly about this disrespect of African heritage.  There was so many other things they could have done to show support for black people instead of using something that is so historic to do virtue signaling.  I don't like to use that term "virtue signaling" much but it applies here.  Horrible stuff, here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-criticized-wearing-kente-cloth-020300123.html

Unfortunately everything that is going on in the world at the moment is a perfect storm for scammers to take advantage of you, so watch out.  I've gotten a few scam calls in the last few days but some of the worst ones are where you try to buy something to protect you or your family somewhere online, that's why I say only buy from trusted places on the net.  This article is very helpful to read over to help keep you and your finances safe during these times.  Here is that article; yahoo.com/lifestyle/online-scams-covid-protests-software-152737452.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!


Comments

Popular Posts