Not Much, Fun History Facts, Don't Believe Them, Somebody I Really Don't Like, End of an Era

Hey there, hope you all are doing great today!  Well today was alright, I guess.  I made it to the gym a little earlier than usual and had a good workout.  After that I watched the boys for a little while, that's always fun.  Then I really didn't do much else today but that's alright.  Not much to say here so let me get into it!

History Day!  Humor is what helps make the world go round, I like to think so anyway.  It's well known I like facts and history facts are even better for me.  Some of these go to show that sometimes real life is better than fiction.  I read through most of these and they are stories I have heard in one place or another so here I'll talk about a few.  One of my favorite history stories is back in 1895 there were two cars in the entire state of Ohio and somehow both of those cars were able to run into each other.  As far as I know both cars were not in the same city so I don't know how they came together.  Andrew Jackson was a crazy president, for a few different reasons, at his funeral his pet parrot was kicked out because it was cussing too much.  Imagine cussing too much back then, most people spoke with those four letter words.  Plus Jackson is the only president to ever beat down his would be assassin, he did this after the guys gun jammed or just was shoddily made.  Here is that webpage; https://www.kickassfacts.com/25-kickass-and-funniest-events-in-history/

There is something else going on because we don't hear about this stuff normally unless you live in these communities of Chicago.  Last weekend there were over 100 people shot in that city and I think it was around 14 killed but you won't hear about this on most mainstream media outlets unless it is a little story at the bottom of the screen on the ticker.  BLM isn't saying anything about this even though most of the shooting is being done by black people against other black people, so I guess they just don't think their lives matter or something.  It's almost as if black lives matter only when we say it does like when a black person is killed by a white cop, not when they are killed by another black person.  I'm so sick and tired of this doubletalk and not standing up for what is right but only for what is expedient.  Here is a short video on what happened in Chicago recently; https://www.yahoo.com/news/over-100-people-shot-over-100401795.html

Now this is a story about a guy I really don't like, Al Sharpton, who I think is just a horrible person on a lot of levels but mostly because he will see racism in every situation.  Especially with this bogus story that was put out there the other day about a noose being found in the garage Bubba Wallace uses for NASCAR, Wallace is a man of color and the only full time NASCAR driver that's black.  Al Sharpton talks too much before he gets all the facts on anything, thinking he is smarter than us all and he says that he wants action done on this noose business right now.  Well that "noose" that was in the garage has been there since last fall, before Wallace even used it.  It was a rope to pull down the garage door that looked like a noose.  If you think you see racism in everything you look at, you might be the problem.  I am not sure who brought this story out first, don't think it was Wallace or anyone on his team, just someone trying to start something.  Here is an article about that idiot Sharpton; https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/23/al-sharpton-nascar-bubba-wallace-noose-investigation/

This is a short one to end on, Segway is not going to be making those little contraptions anymore.  I always thought they were weird but I never have used one.  One of the more ironic deaths happened to the guy that started the Segway craze when he died while riding one off a cliff.  Sad way to go, be killed by your own invention.  Here is that article; https://www.engadget.com/segway-to-end-pt-production-144305244.html

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope that you all have a great night or day, take care!










































                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular Posts