Getting Stuff, Little Too Friendly, Celebrity Problems, Sticking Their Nose In, Cancel Culture Has a New Victim

Hey there, hope your day is going great!  Today was a pretty good day, had an appointment with my primary doc today and she wrote me out a script for getting a smart drive for my wheelchair.  She totally understood about me wanting to try to save my shoulders for as long as I can.  Got to talk about a few other things so it went pretty well.  She has been really good to me over the last 5 years or so.  I forgot to call down to Jeff City to see if I can sign up for an appointment yet, hope my case is not too advanced for this doctor.  I'll find out soon.  So, let me get into it!

MCU Day!  I really didn't think Marvel would ever think about bringing this guy to the big screen since he is such a "problematic" character, especially at this time with the whole #metoo movement and more equal rights.  The one I'm talking about is Starfox or Eros, depends on what you want to call him, but no matter his name he is the brother of Thanos.  So it'll be interesting to see if they decide to play on his family connections.  Now there is a perfect movie for him to show up in, the Eternals or any MCU cosmic movie like Captain Marvel 2 or even later on into phase 5 with Secret Invasion.  So there are some good projects coming up for them to introduce the character.  Why I say this character is a little touchy is the way he treats women in his early appearances and into the 1990's.  I would just think that is a property that Marvel would like to steer away from in the current climate we are in.  As long as Feige is leading the team I will watch anything he puts out so I'm sure he will do a great job.  Here is that article; https://mcucosmic.com/2020/06/11/exclusive-marvel-still-has-plans-for-starfox-in-the-mcu/

I don't usually talk about these "celebrities", I don't consider this person one but somehow has stayed in the spotlight for awhile now.  I'm talking about Mama June, who I'll be honest I don't really know cause I don't watch those kinds of shows but some people do and they are popular.  I honestly think this woman is hideous looking, sorry, I don't want to be too mean about it.  In this article she opens up about her drug problems and what she is still going through.  She was saying that at one point her and her boyfriend were going through $2,500 a day in meth, that's a hell of a lot of meth and there is so much mroe better things you could have done with that money, like giving it away.  The article goes to show how messed up her life and relationship is with her boyfriend that she doesn't know how to leave him.  I hate guys like that, gives good guys like me a bad name.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mama-june-shannon-admits-using-201827450.html

Honestly, I did not read the whole story but I do want to talk about it cause it is a pretty big thing.  We haven't heard from this person in a little while and I think he wanted to get his name back in the public's eye, Mike Bloomberg.  He can still play some sort of role in taking down President Trump in the November election, mostly by giving Biden a whole lot of money in super PAC's and that man has a lot of money.  Super PAC's are something I am not a fan of, I know the Supreme Court has the final say on this but I don't there should be almost unlimited money in politics, I think all money should be taken out, you see what happens to others that use that money for what it's not supposed to be used for.  Here is that article; https://finance.yahoo.com/news/how-mike-bloomberg-can-help-joe-biden-164223225.html

Not going to say a whole lot on this because it is something that probably should have been done long ago.  This cancel culture we have now in this country has now claimed a new victim, Aunt Jemima syrup.  Here is that article; https://www.foodbeast.com/news/aunt-jemimas-brand-retires/

That's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you reading this have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!

















































Comments

Popular Posts