Big Decision, All Goes Thru Him, Bada@# Explorers, We Need It, Over My Head, "Suicide"?

Hey there everyone, I hope your week is ending how you want it to!  So my day was alright, did quite a bit of resting after I went to the gym around 10 am.  I went to that Pro Fitness not my normal Planet Fitness that is now open.  I have to figure out which gym I'm going to continue going to.  The both have things going for it and things working against it, I might just leave it to chance by flipping a coin or something like that.  Well I've decided to start getting more involved with my community and am going to go to the Disablity Commission meeting.  I would go this month but it's already past, the are on the 11th, so I will start going next month.  I've got a few things I'd like to talk about.  So, without further ado, here it is!

Wrestling Day!  This is a topic that might not last much longer on here but I'll leave that up to all of you, let me know if I should keep wrestling day or not.  Ok, with that out of the way, here are some more crazy storylines.  It just goes to show that Vince McMahon can be either a genius or his own worst enemy when coming up with stories for the ring.  There may be writers and producers but everything must go through Vince, he does own the company after all.  Now Vince has had some great storylines and characters credited to him, such as Million Dollar Man(who I still think was one of the best heels ever) and the Undertaker, not every storyline is going to work as good as those two characters.  Most of the storylines in this list were just despicable, such as Mae Young giving birth to a hand, that was just a horrible thing to have on T.V.  One of the storylines in this list that I thought had legs, no pun intended, was the Zach Gowen story.  But Vince had to get involved to ruin things and then he got his next big thing to destroy a man that only has one leg.  Zach Gowen has quite a bit of talent but was unable to show it in WWE because Vince likes to be an as@&ole.  Here is that list of bad storylines; https://bleacherreport.com/articles/593745-wwe-the-25-most-ridiculous-story-lines-in-history

Here is a list of badasses that explored the world.  Reading this list from Listverse, makes me feel like I'm just lazy as all get out, that my life has not lived up to much.  They just don't make people like this anymore.  Here is a great list about 10 great men and women; https://listverse.com/2014/10/28/10-badass-explorers-who-put-indiana-jones-to-shame/?utm_source=more&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=direct

I talked a little about this yesterday, the need for a good movie about a car race like there were back in the 1970's or early 80's.  The guy in this article drove from coast to coast in a Mustang GT that was a rental car, I may have skipped the part in the article that tells why he used a rental car, maybe so it wasn't his vehicle getting the miles, the wear and tear or something else but I think it was a smart move.  The mans name is Fred Ashmore of Maine, he made a few revisions to the car to get more gas tanks in there to make the amount of gas at around 130 gallons and supposedly only made one stop for gas.  I say supposedly because he didn't track this trip with GPS, like most will do to make sure they are getting noticed by using the correct equipment.  I think we should make a movie or a "reality" show about a car race but also put in that you have to find certain things or take photos of certain landmarks, I would watch something like that.  I was thinking that in a van you can get a lot of extra gas tanks in and it's pretty comfortable.  Maybe I'll take this on sometime, or not, I don't like driving much more than a few hours.  Hollywood should come talk to me about the movie though.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/autos/man-drove-solo-across-america-153800154.html

A lot of this article was way over my head, it can be hard to keep track though but this is a really cool thing to be studying.  Most of what's theorized about dark matter is a really cool concept.  Just think if the do discover the secrets of dark matter, that's the stuff that makes up most of the Universe, we could create a zero input, free energy source.  That would be really good and would help out every person on the planet.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/underground-dark-matter-experiment-may-233000395.html

I didn't read the whole thing, the title pretty much said what I needed and then I skimmed over the article to see if there was anything else I could pick up from it.  It's about Jeffrey Epstein and his "suicide" while housed in the jail in the Metropolitan Correctional Center.  I don't at all believe the "suicide" angle, he was murdered, I mean, good riddance though.  I don't really believe in coincidences, especially not in this case as there were too many powerful people that wanted him dead before the case went to trial.  I still think that the Clinton's had something to do with it but I'm sure they were not the only ones who wanted to see him taken from this mortal coil.  Not sure who that could be but you don't get that rick and powerful without making some enemies along the way, do you?  I don't really care either way, that piece of trash is gone and won't hurt anyone anymore but you know what they say about people like him, when one falls another will pop up to take his place.  Here is an article talking about his death; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/conspiracy-theories-people-convinced-jeffrey-134700629.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!















































Comments

Popular Posts