Back at It, Please Don't Do, Not as Strong, Not Correct

Hey there everyone, hope your Monday is going great!  I've finally been lifting weights again, I'm working out at the office gym where I live.  I'm not much of a fan of the gym, it's really small and doesn't offer much.  Thinking about going to the gym one of my neighbors goes to, he suggested I go up there to talk to someone.  I'll find out something more tomorrow.  I may have found a pain doctor to see down at Jefferson City at SSM Health.  I need to call them tomorrow to find out if they will see me, which won't be too bad since Jefferson City is only about 30 miles away.  Hope I get some help soon.  Well, time to get into it!

Star Wars Day!  I really don't want this rumor to come true, say it ain't so.  It has been rumored that Lucasfilm is going with a female Boba Fett in The Mandalorian season 2.  I think that would be a mistake honestly.  We've already heard the stories that Temuera Morrison is coming on board so why can't he play Boba?  All this seems to me is more of Kathleen Kennedy doing her best at trying to make Star Wars female centric, like she did with Rey and making her a Mary Sue.  I was seriously hoping that she would have been let go of or fired by now and replaced with someone who gets Star Wars such as Jon Favreau or Dave Filoni.  Filoni is very passionate about Star Wars if you hear him talk on any documentaries, I think he would be a great head of Lucasfilm.  Then there is the rumor about Kevin Feige taking over after he leaves the MCU.  Honestly don't know if he would leave the MCU since he has a pretty great job over there.  Hopefully there will be a change made soon, Kennedy was the wrong choice.  Here is an article about this; https://cosmicbook.news/star-wars-civil-war-boba-fett-female-mandalorian

It seems, at least to a senior doctor over in Italy, that the coronavirus is weakening.  At least that's what happening in Italy.  But I think it is also weakening somewhat here in America also.  Hopefully that study was right a few months ago that says the virus doesn't spread as easily or cause as many problems in the warm months.  In that case we are getting ready to head into the hot months.  But if that's the case then the southern hemisphere should be seeing a rise in cases.  They are just getting into the cooler months down there, so I guess we will see.  Here is an article on this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-losing-potency-top-italian-184358113.html

I already wrote about this but want to talk about some lies that are being spread.  The video I'm adding doesn't go into what people on CNN or MSNBC are saying, they are trying to pin this rioting and violence on white supremists or anyone who isn't antifa or other left leaning groups.  Antifa is probably the biggest threat to all the rioting right now, they do not have anything to do with the death of George Floyd, not peacefully protesting like the Floyd family is asking for.  This needs to stop and something is going to come to a head very soon.  Here is that video; https://www.yahoo.com/news/authorities-suspect-white-supremacists-far-225153058.html

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!


















Comments

Popular Posts