Still Searching, Beginning of Antisemitism, Remember 2009?

Hey there all, hope your day is treating you well!  Still feel slightly lost, not totally sure what to do day in and day out.  It would be easier for me if I had an essential job to go to everyday.  Oh well, I'm still looking for work and am working with Voc Rehab trying to find something good for me.  One thing is I cannot wait until the gym is back open, I just seen something from their website saying they will stay shut down for the time being until further notice is given by the government.  Seems a lot of businesses are following what the government decides.  Hopefully it's up soon.  Let me go and get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  There has always been hatred of the Jewish people throughout history but I'm going to add an article that talks about the beginnings of the modern antisemitism, like where it came from with the Nazi machine.  A lot of historians call the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as the start but this was really the first to come along, the Protocols built off this letter.  It was penned by a man named Simonini and proof of the letter has been found in different places in Europe.  But this started the conspiracy that Jews were trying to overtake the world and everything bad that happened was their fault.  Obviously this is a work of fiction but it has not stopped many people, some more prominent people, to believe in the conspiracy.  So here is the article so you can read for yourself; https://theconversation.com/simoninis-letter-the-19th-century-text-that-influenced-antisemitic-conspiracy-theories-about-the-illuminati-134635

I'm sure a lot of you remember the good old days of 2009, not that long ago.  Remember what happened that year, swine flu or H1N1.  In America there were over 60 million people infected and over 12,000 deaths, very serious numbers.  Nothing was shut down at the time and the economy went on running while there were way more infections.  Some say this is cause we have tools to fight the flu but not any tools to fight this virus.  I can see that but the CDC says that any flu vaccines used at the time had no effect on the swine flu.  I just think it is not smart to just shut down the American economy, it's not a water spigot.  Here is an article on the swine flu, https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

Well, that's all for me tonight, still super tired.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!




































Comments

Popular Posts