Cold Start, Free Energy, What Might Happen, Lucky Man, Too Much Spending, Coming Together

Hey there all, hope your day is progressing nicely!  It was very chilly this morning, at least to me it was and I didn't want to get out of bed.  We finally got some rain last night so it was really damp and the temp was in the 40's, which is a little warmer than it has been in the morning lately.  But it did turn out pretty nice today and I did a mile and a half push around to Sonic and back around the neighborhood.  Otherwise not much else happened today.  So, let me get into it!

Conspiracy Day!  So this is something that has been searched after for a very long time, not even really sure when it first started but people will look for it until it is officially found.  Free energy, or energy that you can get from putting nothing into it.  Free energy is a concept of thermodynamics and there is a lot there that I don't totally understand so I'll steer clear of that but there have of course been conspiracy theories about it for a long time.  One of the biggest is that there has been some sort of free energy machine invented by the governments of the world are keeping it under lock and key and will not say that it's around.  When they would supposedly mention that they had a machine capable of producing energy is unknown but it's mostly down to money.  There is precedent of governments hiding away technology from the public for many reasons.  I was trying to find examples of that but have come up short but trust me, it has been done before.  Couldn't find the right page but I have a name for you, Stanley Meyer, had invented a process to run a car on water, it was very in-depth and I won't go into it all but there are many conspiracy theories out there that the govenment "took care" of him and that all went away.  Big oil would have a lot to lose if there was found to be a way to run cars on something as mundane as water, they would lose their asses so it would go to show that they might try to shut someone like Meyer up.  There are many different web pages related to free energy to search for online and I'm sure you can run into some of them accidentally.  But here is one page that goes into it a little more; http://www.unexplainedrealmz.com/conspiracy-theories/free-energy-suppression/

This is a bit of a continuation of the Kim Jong Un story I wrote about before.  A few things could happen if and when the portly despotic leader of North Korea passes on to the other side and I'll talk about what I think could happen.  First would be a massive wave of refuges even larger than what happened with Syria a few years ago.  Second would be military action by either China or South Korea, China just to gobble up more territory and extend their base a little farther and the South to try to take the North so they can then unite them all into one country.  Of course if South Korea gets involved with a military action then we would be behind them just incase China or Russia tries any funny business.  Last would be that his sister, Kim Yo Jong, take over the country peacefully, now I don't really see this as a serious contender for what could happen but I wanted to include it, mostly so I have three options and it is a possibility.  I think military action is far more likely because we know that China wants to expand it's borders and the South would love to re-unite with the North to make on nation state there.  No matter what happens everyone will just assume that the United States should step in and do something, we probably will no matter what because we are basically the worlds policeman.  Anyway, here is an article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-jong-un-dies-baby-160930751.html

Short story but good for him, Richard Gere who is 70 just welcomed his second child with his 37 year old wife.  Guess that's part of the dream, that's a name I haven't heard in ages is Richard Gere, who I think is a great actor but I assume he is retired now at this point in his life.  Here is an article on it; yahoo.com/lifestyle/70-old-richard-gere-just-171100079.html

We should all be worried about this spending, I understand that it is difficult times and all but money doesn't just fall out of the sky.  We have just done a $2.2 trillion, some sources says it's a little more than that, what are we going to have to do if we are on lockdown for another month or longer.  We cannot just keep taking out these stimulus packages as that has already hurt the country and that money is going to need to be payed back at some point.  There are some that are saying we need to send out stimulus payments for up to 6 months, that would be over $100 trillion dollars, can the American economy actually stand up for that, I don't know mostly because most of the economy is shut down at this time.  I think that this country is good for those payments but that would be 5 times what the national debt already is, can we realistically do that?  I don't know but something needs to be done and I still think China should have to pay.  Here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/coronavirus-stimulus-checks-4-plans-for-sending-americans-more-money-180331056.html

Here is another story I don't totally understand but I think is really cool, so I won't talk about it again.  This also shows that Einstein was a very smart man who predicted this a very long time ago.  What happened is two black holes of differing mass merged, which has not been heard before.  Here is that article so you can figure it all out; https://www.universetoday.com/145743/astronomers-detected-a-black-hole-merger-with-very-different-mass-objects/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!



















































Comments

Popular Posts