Losing More Teeth, Stolen Telegram, New News, Just a Thought, They Are Here

Hey there all, hope you are doing great!  Hope your day is going better than mine, I was eating breakfast of bacon and eggs this morning when I guess my tooth broke off.  It's my lower right side, just next the the two front teeth.  Sometimes I wish I was a boxer so that way my lost teeth I would at least have a good story about missing them.  Now I have to wait for things to open back up so I can get someone to look at it.  Only problem is I probably won't be able to afford anything as most people I have gone to that will see me have told me it'll cost around $12,000.  Not many people just have that much money lying around and plus I don't think I could do a payment plan for most places as they want you to pay things off within 12 months, I cannot do a $1,000 a month payment, not a lot of people could do that.  Even if I get this job I want I won't be making that type of money, especially right off the bat.  Only thing I can hope for on that is that they have a good dental insurance plan I can get onto.  Guess we'll find out soon enough.  Well, let me get into it!

History Day!  Zimmerman Telegram, something that I'm sure you may have at least heard about but probably don't know a whole lot about.  I have of course heard about it in the course of my studies in history but I never really knew all that much about it and I just re-watched a video about the subject recently and really liked it and I wanted to talk a little about it.  If the telegram had succeeded and Mexico entered into a war with America in 1917 before they could get over to Europe to bolster the Allied war against Germany and Austria-Hungary.  The reason for Germany to send the telegram to Mexico at that time was to engage America so the troops couldn't be mustered to go across the Atlantic.  Germany knew that the telegram had to go threw England before making it's way over to Mexico but thought it was worth it, thinking that England wouldn't notice or just allow that one to go through but it was intercepted and decoded and that helped blow it up before it got to Mexico.  Even if England didn't intercept the telegram I don't really think Mexico would start war activities against America for a lot of reasons.  First would be that Germany really wouldn't be able to send over any help since they were kinda busy and needed all the troops they could get at home, another is that Germany probably wouldn't be able to give Mexico any money since there was a serious blockade against the Germans.  There were other reasons that the video goes into it, so here is that video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QN7dPxu4BY

Some new developments have come out in the sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden, a woman that knows the accuser, Tara Reade, has come forward to say that Reade told her about the incident.  This is not looking good for Biden and I think the democratic party is going to go in a different direction soon before the democratic convention.  At this point we don't know weather those conventions are going ahead like normal or if it will be a virtual convention, just because of everything.  The convention isn't supposed to take place until August 17th so they have a few months before that was to happen.  I think that if things progress as they are going now that there will be a change on the democratic side on who is running for the nomination to run, and probably lose, to President Trump.  If they do decide to keep Joe Biden then I think he will go down hard against the president, no matter what happens between now and November.  Young democrats are really upset about the way Bernie Sanders was treated for the second time in a row for a presidential contest and those younger voters we mostly all going to his side.  I'm not saying that those young voters will now side with President Trump but they are not throwing their support behind Biden.  Now that this allegation has come out I'm sure he has lost some more possible voters.  If Biden stays on as the nominee then I see a lot of younger voters staying home and not even showing up on election day to voice their opinion.  I never understood how these young people, who supposedly hate older, white men, could support an old white guy running for president in the first place.  It's probably because of all the free stuff he was promising.  But how often do those promises get fulfilled by presidential candidates?  Not a whole lot, you were mostly getting lied to.  Anyway, here is an article about the new developments; https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tara-reade-neighbor-joe-biden-sexual-assault-201409554.html

Just a few thoughts here.  This is a crazy time and I feel bad for the seniors in high school as they won't be able to experience the graduation experience like I did back in 1998, I like to say how I graduated last century to make me sound really old.  Anyway, one group people are not really talking about is the young ones in kindergarten that won't get to finish their first year in school the same as we all did.  One thing that sucks is my cousins step son is graduating from high school one year early but he doesn't get to celebrate that fact.  He is a really smart young guy but needs a little help with common sense and me and my cousin do our best to instill that into him.  I think things will be fine though, plus he is going to my alma matter at Mizzou!  Anyway, that was just a few thoughts for me.

Looks like the Pentagon is finally admitting that there are unidentified flying objects circling the skyline.  At least that's what seems to be apparent from the videos released recently shows, something that is not known flying at a high rate of speed and able to make some crazy moves our guys cannot match in the sky.  So, are they going to come out in a week and tell us more about these contacts or are they going to stay silent like normal?  The videos are from 2004 and 2015 and I guess they thought that now is a good time to release them since the world is focused on other matters at this time.  But I would like someone from the Pentagon to come out and actually talk about them, I think that would be a really cool press conference.  Guess we will have to wait and see, here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/look-thing-pentagon-declassifies-footage-001825714.html

Well, that's it for today.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!
















































Comments

Popular Posts